Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

AUTHER

No old bell blueprint in RoG

AUTHER    0

I mined the Glommer status and only marble dropping down, there is no old bell blue print. Why? It is not DST..

imsomony    417

From what I've seen, people are experiencing this (and some other crafting-related bugs) if they own Shipwrecked. I just tested it myself starting a brand new RoG-only world (I own SW, but did not jump from a SW world to a RoG world). Went to the Glommer statue and mined it, no blueprint.

d8urban    0

My save files that were created before I installed SW still has both Old Bell and Luxury Fan available as usual. New RoG worlds are affected however. They even have a SW-only recipe, the Sea Sack, on the survival tab and some monsters drop Venom Glands. My guess is that their effort to make jumping between RoG and SW worlds has had some unintended side effects.

Camnel    0

I'm having the same problem, started a game yesterday in RoG mode. No old bell blueprint and can't make luxury fan, instead there's the sea sack recipe in the survival tab u.u. Any idea how to fix this :c?

Tamazacat    130

I've not tried mining down my statue, but have noticed that Glommer stays on the map after a full moon and doesn't disappear until I explore that area.

Michi01    1,769

Same for me.

I checked the console it's saying "scripts/mainfunctions.lua(124,1) Can't find prefab bell_blueprint". Spawning the blueprint isn't working either. 

Machine Reaper    2,020

another problem as well...Cherry bushes don't show map icon and grass and a LOT of rocks tend to spawn in inappropriate places in biomes..

GentlemanFridge    1,357

The initial bug posted in this thread is STILL happening... This glommer has only caused trouble in my latest world, so I hammered(pickaxed if you will) it's statue. No blueprint. Only marble.