Shipwrecked Build 167804 - Feb 25th

I guess we need to open up some discussion threads whether or not we feel Warly and Walani are in a good place now, sure seems like to me, personally.  Tons of other changes that I feel are very justified as well.  Thanks and great job are in order Klei / Capy. *thumbsup*

• Like 2

Ok, about Woodlegs so far...

Spoiler

HIS. BOAT. IS. SLOOOOOOOOW. I was so hyped to see woodlegs come with his own pirate ship. Then I sailed in it.

There's no sail or light slot, theres an everlasting sail and cannon. I see no way to speed up the boat right now without surfing waves. And that still does nothing. I'm pretty sure it's speed is on par with the log raft, if slower. Am I missing something about how to make the ship move quicker?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Ok, about Woodlegs so far...

Hide contents

HIS. BOAT. IS. SLOOOOOOOOW. I was so hyped to see woodlegs come with his own pirate ship. Then I sailed in it.

There's no sail or light slot, theres an everlasting sail and cannon. I see no way to speed up the boat right now without surfing waves. And that still does nothing. I'm pretty sure it's speed is on par with the log raft, if slower. Am I missing something about how to make the ship move quicker?

Nope...but his boat does have infinte ammo for a less damaging boat cannon...

3 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

But that's literally all the boat has going for it...

Yes don't cha just love it when the devs listen to people and add stupid downsides to the game :D ...

4 hours ago, Bryce said:

Warly dislikes eating the same food too often

Edited by GiddyGuy

2 minutes ago, ThaumicParrot said:

HOLY BALLS Alright I know that klei is really dedicated to fans and pay a ton of attention to the forums, but I never thought they'd add a boss that was suggested by a forumer!! Coughcough it was me coughcough I should get a member title coughcough

The things I want to say to this...

• Like 2