EsaiXD

a little paper never hurt? my traditional drawings

minespatch    61,648

RIP Ice cream sundae and all the yummy nuts on top.

The sundae feels richer than most of the coloring but I feel that's done on purpose. Like the way you colored the table.

rubiidiums    4,509

woah that's neat. you've improved a lot especially in coloring. i like the darker color around wendy's face 

i hope your friend will get the heart transplant and will get better soon. heart diseases are really scaring me :?

• Like 1

minespatch    61,648

I'm with Rubi, good luck with your buddy. The bangs are the best part to this piece. It looks like individual strands of hair.

minespatch    61,648

The first drawing is pretty strong but what the heck is with the sisters on the second drawing? It looks funny but I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. Webber looks adorable in the corner.

DragonMage156    25,436
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

The first drawing is pretty strong but what the heck is with the sisters on the second drawing? It looks funny but I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. Webber looks adorable in the corner.

I think it's a snowball fight. Abby makes a good snowball launcher apparently XD

Mistikl    157
On 21.09.2017 at 4:45 PM, EsaiXD said:

splits!071.jpg

WOW that perspective and composition! OoO It seems like she stretching her hand through my screen! That's fantastic effect! OoO And I also love the way you add shadows! It made picture so life like! Great job! :excitement: