EsaiXD

a little paper never hurt? my traditional drawings

minespatch    61,626

The brown palette is a nice touch to the scene. It gives a afternoon look to it. Though I think you should use the black background from time to time. It works for the theme of the game.

rubiidiums    4,509
7 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

so this was originally going to be the wendy gnome but ended up becoming abigails flower

in the flower278.jpg

R I S E

• Like 2

EsaiXD    801
2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What is Wendy drawing on her piece?

i really have no idea i only kinda followed her quote of  "maps with monsters on the end are the best" ..... in typing this i realized what i was going to do in this drawing..... she was going to be drawing abby's flower  under a glow berry which was going to be the detailed flower you asked of me b4

• Like 2

EsaiXD    801
10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

What is Wendy lying on? A huge brown snake with googly eyes?

oh i guess i can see how that can be what it looks like heh but she is actually in a tent with light bulbs for illumination and she is down in the mud biome in the ruins

• Like 2

DragonMage156    25,436
3 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

oh i guess i can see how that can be what it looks like heh but she is actually in a tent with light bulbs for illumination and she is down in the mud biome in the ruins

1. Why is the down in the caves?

2. Why is she lying on mud? (And the fact that her clothes don't seem to be getting dirty. That's impressive).

• Like 2

EsaiXD    801
11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

1. Why is the down in the caves?

2. Why is she lying on mud? (And the fact that her clothes don't seem to be getting dirty. That's impressive).

the mud part has got me but the other "Maybe ill doodle something...When no one is looking" where is the most secluded part of the game? caves

• Like 2

minespatch    61,626
On 11/27/2016 at 6:15 PM, EsaiXD said:

sunhat285.jpg

There's something pretty cute about Abigail letting her tail wear a tophat. That or she's handing Wendy hat after hat.

EsaiXD    801

yay for merchandising my pins have came in and wanted to do a picture with them featuring wendy and abby and part of my leg :D and hand

DSC08011.JPG

• Like 4