a little paper never hurt? my traditional drawings

i dont really draw that much dont starve but i wanted to show off some of the things ive done. Since steam artwork doesnt really last i wanted to post directily on the main source of.... not starvingness....idk. Anyways i hope you enjoy i plan to do more in the future as i want to adopt wendy into my own personal works....

wendy 2111.jpg

wendy goh137.jpg

• Like 13

this one is a bit different than what i normally like i felt a bit weird drawing the helmet but hey  when tentacles need to die they need to die

also i think it fell in love with abby

the question155.jpg

Edited by EsaiXD
  • Like 7

so im back ive got a starting drawing going up to show some progress of dont starve art

but ive also wanted to show a video i was working on for the month of april. it is a yearly video i do just to keep things different and also to tell some stories of my own characters

survivor 011.jpg

survivor 012.jpg

• Like 8

so i think i found out that i really like dark colors looks like shadow wendy is coming up looks like its going to be fun!!!!

also spider eggs and a birdcage is all you need

survivor 187.jpg

Edited by EsaiXD
  • Like 8

finally the trio consumes you ... before a new skin comes in.. heh  i actually quite like how this came out

the shadow queen197.jpg

Edited by EsaiXD
had to crop the image which some how made it bigger
  • Like 9

5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Geez Wendy, you are only 9! Where did you learn such unspeakable things? 0_0

wilderness and the internet does things to you... and i guess the shadow manipulator  "I have learned unspeakable things"

• Like 2

Spoiler
19 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

my meat198.jpg

When I first saw this, I didn't see the text bubble and was just about to comment,"It's a pretty neat drawing but I don't think I like the placement of that hambat."

But no I thought that text bubble was a part of the background lol.

7 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

When I first saw this, I didn't see the text bubble and was just about to comment,"It's a pretty neat drawing but I don't think I like the placement of that hambat."

I didn't even notice the hambat at first. I was far more worried about the ghost's placement...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

did you have followers before? Cos I think you may have lost them as well :/

@DragonMage156 not at all heh heh it was just an idea i had duing one of my games me and another player do this bit where wendy becomes extremely naughty  making all these references

On 6/5/2016 at 3:07 AM, Mobbstar said:

I didn't even notice the hambat at first. I was far more worried about the ghost's placement...

@Mobbstar that was actually supposed to be an ice box if you are talking about what she is sitting on

• Like 1