Hop aboard the hype train. Loyal skins are a comin'!

• Developer
13 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

So @nome, does "Shadow" mean a silhouette of character's heads, or evil versions, or...? 

It means instead of showing the character, we just show their shadow on the ground. Of course, realistic shadows are difficult, so instead we just show a fuzzy grey circle on the ground. (The artists hate it, since there's no fun art to draw.) ;)

On 2/16/2016 at 0:55 PM, acemurdock said:

I think the idea is that loyal skins will work differently from the other tiers. 
Klei mentioned there was going to be a gift for players who I think... had RoG already when dst came out? A "loyalty" present. So we're thinking, maybe this is what these skins are. Loyal players get them automatically. 

(I'm VERY late on this thread, but ill respond anyway.) Agreeing to what @acemurdock said, I also feel that these types of skins should be awarded to those who were apart of the Original Beta for Don't Starve Together. I mean, we've come a long way.. :D and we'll continue to keep on going until its out of Beta for good. also NOBODY IS GETTING MY GLOMMER PACK EVER.

On 2/15/2016 at 6:56 PM, nome said:

Don't worry, our B-list ideas are still pretty good. We've got left-handed-Wilson, Wendy-with-a-slightly-different-hairstyle, Webber the boy-eaten-by-a-spider-eaten-by-a-frog-eaten-by-another-spider (it's just regular webber 7% stretched), Woody-after-he-went-to-Hollywood-and-got-a-nose-job-but-realized-he-was-only-ever-truly-happy-in-the-forests-of-Canada... quality stuff. :) 

did you just call foward to the survival update

he just called foward to the survival update

Archived