Hop aboard the hype train. Loyal skins are a comin'!

• Developer
Just now, Zeklo said:

HC2kl9J.png

Don't worry, our B-list ideas are still pretty good. We've got left-handed-Wilson, Wendy-with-a-slightly-different-hairstyle, Webber the boy-eaten-by-a-spider-eaten-by-a-frog-eaten-by-another-spider (it's just regular webber 7% stretched), Woody-after-he-went-to-Hollywood-and-got-a-nose-job-but-realized-he-was-only-ever-truly-happy-in-the-forests-of-Canada... quality stuff. :) 

3 minutes ago, nome said:

Don't worry, our B-list ideas are still pretty good. We've got left-handed-Wilson, Wendy-with-a-slightly-different-hairstyle, Webber the boy-eaten-by-a-spider-eaten-by-a-frog-eaten-by-another-spider (it's just regular webber 7% stretched), Woody-after-he-went-to-Hollywood-and-got-a-nose-job-but-realized-he-was-only-ever-truly-happy-in-the-forests-of-Canada... quality stuff. :) 

;-; Klei devs are teh meanest ppl evir.

8 minutes ago, nome said:

den outta den would trade whole inventory again.

@JoeW Hey what happened to the lunar collection sale artwork with Wicker and Webber? Sorry if you're still working on that or forgot.

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

I remember Shadow Wilson way back when:

I'll always remember him... because I have a figure of him on my shelf!

32 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Alright, give me two of each skin and I'll give you 1 scrap metal for each pair of two, or give me 12 and I'll give you 1 reclaimed. You can do that here.

That feeling when you didn't know that grandpa guy on steam was actually weirdobob and not some random person who friended you.

2 hours ago, nome said:

But do you have Willow-took-her-pigtails-down-and-decided-that-it-was-the-worst-mistake-of-her-life-so-now-she-regrets-everything? That's the one I'm the most excited about. 

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

Well, guess we gotta scrap all those. 

toss them up in the air and let's high five them into oblivion! 

8 hours ago, nome said:

@osmRhodey your wilson figure is going to become a reality, providing they make both his hands left ones 

On 2/16/2016 at 8:09 PM, MerelyMelly said:

Just gonna add to the growing list of backpack skins.  :wilson_ecstatic:

I'm excited for more critter backpacks! Bearger is probably the one I look most forward to of the ones teased.

But, I must say. Klei, please make a frog bacpack! <3

Those little fellows use to kill Gobblers for us before I figured out the Berry trick. They also beat up the Dragonfly during frog rain and made her enter the stage where she starts making larvae. They're such brave little fellows. And Wilson finds them cute as well. :p

2016-02-08_00022.jpg

On 14 February 2016 at 5:13 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

The ones who bought the RoG DLC before it was released for free on DST would receive a special gift. So said the devs, if I'm not mistaken.

Well I'll be damned, where my loyals be at. 

9 hours ago, VexTheHex said:

I'm excited for more critter backpacks! Bearger is probably the one I look most forward to of the ones teased.

But, I must say. Klei, please make a frog bacpack! <3

Those little fellows use to kill Gobblers for us before I figured out the Berry trick. They also beat up the Dragonfly during frog rain and made her enter the stage where she starts making larvae. They're such brave little fellows. And Wilson finds them cute as well. :p

2016-02-08_00022.jpg

Respect for Frogs have been gained.

6 minutes ago, AriOSxT said:

why are you guys hyped you only get 4 items per weak chances that you get "loyal" item is real slim

I think the idea is that loyal skins will work differently from the other tiers. 
Klei mentioned there was going to be a gift for players who I think... had RoG already when dst came out? A "loyalty" present. So we're thinking, maybe this is what these skins are. Loyal players get them automatically. 

20 minutes ago, acemurdock said:

I think the idea is that loyal skins will work differently from the other tiers. 
Klei mentioned there was going to be a gift for players who I think... had RoG already when dst came out? A "loyalty" present. So we're thinking, maybe this is what these skins are. Loyal players get them automatically. 

what is ROG?

Archived