Sign in to follow this  
wathgrithr

sit down and have art time with wathgrithr

DragonMage156    27294

These ideas are great. I think (if this actually turns into a production of the game) you should be able to unlock more characters (to play as or to date).

I had to use printscreen to read the profiles ^^'

Still, they "serve" as opportunities to rack up more Affection with Wigfrid!

I couldn't help but think of that as a pun XD

• Like 2

Dragara    473

I'd love to see this. I'd play the **** out of it, and then do a big Let's Play and do all the Wesfrid things. <33333 My commentary would be nothing but incoherent d'awwing and squealing.

This thing really screams Hunnie Pop to me, but that may just be because that's the only experience I have with dating sims. And by experience, I just mean watching other people play. :v

• Like 3

DragonMage156    27294
18 minutes ago, Dragara said:

This thing really screams Hunnie Pop to me, but that may just be because that's the only experience I have with dating sims. And by experience, I just mean watching other people play. :v

Just... ok, if anyone makes this an actual game, just please, for the love of Maxwell, don't make it like Hunnie Pop -_-

• Like 4

Dragara    473

Oh man, those Grue!Wes designs are legit creepy. I am very impressed. (And just a little spooked.)

I'm also impressed with how well you draw in iScribble! I'm impressed with your art in general because it's awesome, don't get me wrong, but the fact that you can make awesome art in iScribble is extra impressive!

• Like 1

wathgrithr    606
1 minute ago, Dragara said:

Oh man, those Grue!Wes designs are legit creepy. I am very impressed. (And just a little spooked.)

I'm also impressed with how well you draw in iScribble! I'm impressed with your art in general because it's awesome, don't get me wrong, but the fact that you can make awesome art in iScribble is extra impressive!

sen p a i.... pl e a s e........my hea r t.........thank you.................................

• Like 2

GiddyGuy    7695

@wathgrithr Where all da Wickerbottom player select art at doe, gift:birds of the world book (summon flying meat for Wigfrid.) :^) Unless Wickerbottom is too old to be with Wigfrid cris evry tiem.

Edited by GiddyGuy
cri
  • Like 1