Klei's new enemy mob

Snob

I can't imagine anything different that I wrote HERE and you guys share in this thread. I'm sure that is it.

I want it to be true.

I want a monster to crush all my plantation, firepit, chests, meat effigy and crock pot.

I want a monster to eat all kinds of things that I left on the floor.

I want a monster that I have to run away rather than face it.

I want to rage quit for few days.

I want to feel fear when I hear heavy steps.

And I want to die a lot until finish the game.

Edited by cejoga

This might just be called the "Hoof Update" and include beefalo breeding, mysterious hooved animal (Confirmed from the hooves on the secret url) possible deerclops

if you look at my signature it explains the morse code of platental mammals

There is a deerclops audio file in the game and they show an eyeball with antlers for a brief second between a transition in a trailer... Deerclops! Beefalo Breeding! And I swear it's going to be a minotaur (based on the correct completion of the dots) and the hooves of the secret URL

I want it to be true.

I want a monster to crush my all my plantation, firepit, chests, meat effigy and crock pot.

I want a monster to eat all kinds of things that I left on the floor.

I want a monster that I have to run away rather than face it.

I want to rage quit for few days.

I want to feel fear when I hear heavy steps.

And I want to die a lot until finish the game.

Same here I find the game a little bit too easy. Like I took on five hounds, and a treeguard on at once (sounds impossible but anything is possible with fire) I literally thought I was dead at that point. But my survival skills seem to surprise me. :D

Maybe it's a two legged deerclops that spawns baby beefalo.:D

HA! I would be terrified of that for sure. I can just imagion a two legged deerclops roaring and charging in spawning baby beefalo and they walk near me and a herd of adult beefalo charge in destroy everything and leave only ruins! :o

But the chances of surviving that would not be that fair. It's good to imagin though. But I'm still voting for the pig king werewolf. :D

werepig king seem most plausible for the site clues

I think we may be dealing with clues about 2 creatures the site is for werepig king and the video with the dots (which I have not seen yet) another creature perhaps a deer biased monster

keep in mind the dots dont lead to anything like the pig men and the sounds/ruined camp don't sound deer monster-like. deer are fast and very agile i doubt a deer-like creature aggressive or not would be that slow and heavy sounding. .

personally the first thing I think of when I read deerclops are these beasties

Posted ImagePosted Image

(what is it with cartoon network and creepy deer men?!)

I hope we get 2 new bosses, at the very least 1, from this next update. That fat creature with hooves doesn't look like a deerclops to me. Maybe its something else and the deerclops is something else. It could be a small beefalo, but the horns look messed up. I doubt its a new kind of hound. Here's what I think it might be:

post-6729-13764590259172_thumb.jpg

I don't think werepig king is even related to the deerclops, really.

I haven't seen 1 pig king before, apparently that means I'm gonna be safe.

Safe forever.

..But for now, we don't know.

3 things are confirmed for the future updates:

Baby Beefalos

Deerclops

New characters

Time will tell.

I took the finished dotted line picture, and turned it from this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1934[/ATTACH]

Into This

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1936[/ATTACH]

Very nice lol although if I may add some constructive criticism, I don't think the purple legs really tie in to the color scheme. My god does that monster look scary though....I swear if this is the same thing that ate Wilson in that audio clip, I'm going to have nightmares of it I know it....

But the internet loves you! <3

Whatever it is, I know that I'll die to it!

You're making me feel special, eh.. That weird feeling...

I think everybody in this thread wants to get killed by the new monster, a truly bittersweet experience!