Klei's new enemy mob

Snob

Wow, asshat much? Really not necessary when he was just asking for a cerification.

He is just pointing out that the update theme will probably be animals with hooves. So Beefalo breeding, Deeroclops raiding, ect. The guess is based off of the Morse code that is the type of animals listed from the wiki article.

why do people assume the "deerclops" is a bad animal ? could be a neutal mob that runs away from you, is there to be hunted and trapped, and maybe more common in winter ???

i don;t get why the human mind always assumes the worst about the unknown ;)

why do people assume the "deerclops" is a bad animal ? could be a neutal mob that runs away from you, is there to be hunted and trapped, and maybe more common in winter ???

i don;t get why the human mind always assumes the worst about the unknown ;)

People assume that because of the audio file for it sounds like a giant monster with a image of a ruined camp site and the title 'It was here...'

Seems pretty ominous.

Fixed!

The irony of someone being a jerk to someone else while making mistakes themselves.

people are crying because my post was pretty [obvisous] to understand and i felt being meh for people that dont understand i even gave a link and still?

people are crying because my post was pretty [obvisous] to understand and i felt being meh for people that dont understand i even gave a link and still?

No need to be a jerk on the forum, dude. We're all here to participate in a group discussion about the game, not to turn around and mock someone for not understanding something. The right thing to do would be to explain the context of what you were trying to say to give them the insight of where you were coming from. Instead you just assume he's a kid and treat him like he's stupid. Not cool, man.

Now then, rant over, lets all try to be civil and stick to the subject at hand, hm?

No need to be a jerk on the forum, dude. We're all here to participate in a group discussion about the game, not to turn around and mock someone for not understanding something. The right thing to do would be to explain the context of what you were trying to say to give them the insight of where you were coming from. Instead you just assume he's a kid and treat him like he's stupid. Not cool, man.

Now then, rant over, lets all try to be civil and stick to the subject at hand, hm?

ok but i have a irritation to people that say things that peave me off i gave all the info there and...

ok but i have a irritation to people that say things that peave me off i gave all the info there and...

That's fine to have an irritation to it, just say what you said out loud as opposed to typing it down. :D Be respectful to other people, we're all human beings here (except for Kevin, I swear that guy's a robot...but be respectful to him too!)

People assume that because of the audio file for it sounds like a giant monster with a image of a ruined camp site and the title 'It was here...'

Seems pretty ominous.

That and Wilson dies after what sounds like the monster attacking him with no provocation.

Seems pretty ominous.

The deerclops, and the audio clue could be 2 completely different mobs though.

I have heard from a bunch of people on a different thread (some might be you, But for thoughs that don't know) that it's not a deerclops or a yeti, but it's a King Werepig (I totally saw this coming, but didn't see it) the evidence that I found was in the audio you hear pigs so he must be near a village and so the King Pig must have transformed into a Werepig while the other pigs went inside.

I have heard from a bunch of people on a different thread (some might be you, But for thoughs that don't know) that it's not a deerclops or a yeti, but it's a King Werepig (I totally saw this coming, but didn't see it) the evidence that I found was in the audio you hear pigs so he must be near a village and so the King Pig must have transformed into a Werepig while the other pigs went inside.

i dont think it would be a pig king werewolf because then that would nurf gold from him if he dies

im thinking more on the lines of a babybeefalo deer clop etc

i dont think it would be a pig king werewolf because then that would nurf gold from him if he dies

im thinking more on the lines of a babybeefalo deer clop etc

Hmmm... Maybe when you kill the Pig King Werewolf he gives you tons of gold. His gold has to come from somewhere, and he tends to never run out of gold too. But also if you listen to the audio the Pig King kills him in one hit. I don't think it's going to be that easy to kill him. In fact if he killed the character in one hit the pig king werewolf will be the most powerful boss that gives the most damage?

Hmmm... Maybe when you kill the Pig King Werewolf he gives you tons of gold. His gold has to come from somewhere, and he tends to never run out of gold too. But also if you listen to the audio the Pig King kills him in one hit. I don't think it's going to be that easy to kill him. In fact if he killed the character in one hit the pig king werewolf will be the most powerful boss that gives the most damage?

He might of had low health.

well it would be to op to put in the game

but if the use of fire darts and keeping distance he will die

also if he did die then were would you get gold if the king is dead?