Sign in to follow this  
savezombie1

I need Don't Starve

savezombie1    10

Hey, i was wondering if i could get a beta code for don't starve, i'm really wanting to do a mini advertisement on my youtube channel and a let's play and review. If you would like to get in touch, my Steam username is: Savezombie1, and if that doesn't work, try savezombie11. It would be great if you gave me one!

eddie10089    18

Hey, i was wondering if i could get a beta code for don't starve, i'm really wanting to do a mini advertisement on my youtube channel and a let's play and review. If you would like to get in touch, my Steam username is: Savezombie1, and if that doesn't work, try savezombie11. It would be great if you gave me one!

i have don't starve but What will you give me?

M1ckMcQuade1    10

Listen man im hosting a giveaway for my extra copy on my YouTube channel so if you check it out and comment on a video saying that you want it you could win the copy. I would also appreciate it if you check out my Don't Starve videos as apposed to just commenting then leaving man. All i ask if you win it is you give me credit for the copy i mean that's not unreasonable is it?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MickMcQuade1

Palpetinus    839

There are many givaways, go to youtube or twitch.tv (more chances at twitch), look for videos and streams.

I already won 3 DS copies, but ofc i didn't take them.

BarovSoap    878

Great attitude. You will go far networking in the e-community.

If anyone was planning on giving him a copy I'm sure his constant begging and saying things like that ruined all chances of anyone being generous enough to give him one for free.