The Firestarter's Art Corner

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

I like the purple color scheme for lighting and shading.  It could either be natural lighting or her body bruised by the wilderness. The quality is crisp too.

Thank you so much, that means a lot coming from you! 

Originally it was just meant to be the lighting, but the more I look at it, it really could be interpreted either way. I really appreciate the compliments. :B

• Like 1

Happy 4th of July! I wanted to draw something firework-related but I'm in severe art block + suffering from a pretty painful toothache right now. Really need to get those wisdom teeth cut out. Maybe someday I'll have the courage!

Either way, enjoy a blurry Willow head!

willowwww1.png

• Like 10

This post was conjured from Tumblr and I just had to make an addition to it. Sorry if the art is repetitive:

"Imagining Willow at low sanity asking Wilson what it was like to have parents"

Needless to say, since I'm evil I had to make it come to life. I'm still not so good at drawing Wilson but oh well.

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

9.png

10.png

• Like 7

Seeing Wilson heart break (and the comic itself) makes my heart break ;_;

Edit: Can the next panel just be Wilson hugging Willow? (I know there isn't another panel but... I'm shipping trash and I think Willow could use some comforting).

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Seeing Wilson heart break (and the comic itself) makes my heart break ;_;

Edit: Can the next panel just be Wilson hugging Willow? (I know there isn't another panel but... I'm shipping trash and I think Willow could use some comforting).

Haha actually, it's funny that you asked because I really wanted that to be the end. I might just do another for you now. Thank you so much. <3

• Like 3