Bearger

Jamesx101

Bearger attacked me on the last day of Autumn I believe, and I put him to sleep with 10 honey, like 1 screen away from my camp. I was going to grab some gunpowder and blow him up. Then right after I put him to sleep, hounds attacked me at dusk and the annoying fire ones burnt all my walls down. Whatever, I planned to fix my walls after. So the next day I went back over to Bearger with my gunpowder and he was gone.

So basically my question is, do giants despawn? Maybe Bearger if he is put to sleep with honey or does he just wander off aimlessly? I mean, my camp was literally 1 screen away from him and I have a lot of food stuff in there but I haven't been able to find the thing.

4 hours ago, Jamesx101 said:

Bearger attacked me on the last day of Autumn I believe, and I put him to sleep with 10 honey, like 1 screen away from my camp. I was going to grab some gunpowder and blow him up. Then right after I put him to sleep, hounds attacked me at dusk and the annoying fire ones burnt all my walls down. Whatever, I planned to fix my walls after. So the next day I went back over to Bearger with my gunpowder and he was gone.

So basically my question is, do giants despawn? Maybe Bearger if he is put to sleep with honey or does he just wander off aimlessly? I mean, my camp was literally 1 screen away from him and I have a lot of food stuff in there but I haven't been able to find the thing.

He despawns if autumn ends.

Archived