Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

FictitiousCurse

All Mods Are Behaving Strangely

I'm playing Don't Starve: Reign of Giants on PC specifically for the mods, because I originally purchased it on the Xbox One, however, all of the mods I've installed are being weird. Always On Status crashes immediately. Display Food Values says out of date. Too Many Items says out of date.The Screecher also works. I'm playing Where There's a Wilson, is that right? In the descriptions of each of the mods, they say that they are up to date, so this shouldn't be happening. Can someone help me please?

Zillvr    1,637

Hey @FictitiousCurse have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache for Don't Starve yet? (Right click the game then select Properties>Local Files Tab>Verify Integrity Of Game Cache). If that doesn't work try manually deleting the mod folders in Steam\SteamApps\common\dont_starve\mods then start up game again and open the Mods screen so the game redownloads all the mods. 

I have both RoG and SW and the game's version is Rev. 165403 even if I only have RoG active in the DLC list for the steam game page. To check what your version is just press Backspace and the version will appear at the bottom left.

If none of the methods above work, then let the game crash again and once the game closes go to Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether if you're on Windows, on MAC: ~/Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/ on Linux: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/ and copy the log.txt found there to your next reply.

Good luck, cheers.