Dara's Art Umm.. Stuff?

Dara999

16 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

First try? No reference?

... Can you lend me your drawing skills for... forever?

Ahahaha you're too kind. ^/////^

ive seen them before. But not for the week I've been at camp. I have some of the Undertale OST and have sprites for the music and that's how I drew undyne and Mettaton's details. Alas no gaster blasters and  can't quite remember how they look. 

I draw some stuff off the top of my head, like a series I call 'emotional demons'

i can post them here if you want  

image.jpeg

Close! Not quite. But close!

Emotional Demon: Disappointment.

Disappointment didn’t always have a hole. Disappointment now waits for someone to help fill the hole in its being, usually seeking other emotions that hang around people. Disappointment tries to force the other emotions into its empty space to try and become whole, but this ends up making the other emotions stay away from the human that it hangs around and the human feels Disappointment more predominantly. Disappointment doesn’t mean to make anyone feel bad, but it’s hard for it to leave because of its sluggish nature. Sometimes an emotion does fit and disappointment disappears.

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Since last time on DST I was playing as Webber with a blue skirt and a green buttoned shirt, would you give that a try? 0u0

You mean draw my favourite cinnamon roll?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Still not good at body proportions  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm Undertale trash

Archived