Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I feel off. I have no clue what it is or how to further describe it, I just feel off today.

Ohh i know that feeling. Best thing to do on those days is to just lay down and do absolutly nothing. Sleeping maybe just watching a movie or some TV best to just do nothing important.

43 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You must be purified.

(Or just listen to what Mr.P said. Then be purified.)

Ohh i just got the right thing for purification

Inv_trinket-cleansing_crystal.png.77b9d1

That should do the trick (for the people that don't get it the picture is a Cleasing Crystal trinket from Darkest Dungeon)

You guys know what's annoying?

Having to fix the toys of your pets every other day.

For reference i got a dog and he has these very specific Beavertoys that he plays with (and really needs to get rid of stress as it seems it's the only toy he plays with) and this being a dog he loves to chew around on it and rip open the stiches to get to the stuffing of the toy. That means every other day i need to get one of the beavers (we got 4 atm) collect all the stuffing he ripped out and then need to sew the holes he made back up so he can play some more with the toys.

10 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

I feel off. I have no clue what it is or how to further describe it, I just feel off today.

2 hours ago, Adura said:

I can turn you on.

Add a wink face and that would've totally seemed perverted in a way XD

I thought about saying something similar earlier but I decided not to.

9 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

4 out of 3 people struggle with math,=.

Considering the **** i had to endure during the last few months in college i can agree,

Normally i'm pretty good at math but my god the really advanced stuff just leaves you scratching your head and ask what the **** is wrong with people.

And the best part is always that they tend to give you **** you will never EVER use again in life. I mean what use do i have for Matrixdivisions and the likes? Or Curve Discussions?

Archived