Looks like theres new skins in this update

• Developer
Just now, KanashiMachine said:

Jumping on the thread a lil bit, are the drop rates explained somewhere ? I still get confused when playing with some friends. My gf got 3 drops in a period of 1 hour gameplay while I didn't get any with 3 days playing... 

You can get 4 drops in a week, and the drops are completely random.

Although I heard you need to have played 10+ hours (in the week) to get your 4th drop...

On 2/6/2016 at 11:02 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

You can get 4 drops in a week, and the drops are completely random.

Although I heard you need to have played 10+ hours (in the week) to get your 4th drop...

it takes me on average around 12-16 hrs in total to get all 4 skin drops. So if you were to play in one world only for your account it would be at maximum (in my case anyway) 120 days in-game. mind you it is random, for some people it takes longer than for others. 

Don't give up hope, you'll get one eventually.

• Developer
On 2/6/2016 at 8:00 AM, KanashiMachine said:

Jumping on the thread a lil bit, are the drop rates explained somewhere ? I still get confused when playing with some friends. My gf got 3 drops in a period of 1 hour gameplay while I didn't get any with 3 days playing... 

Note that drops are based on playtime since the last reset. Resets happen on Thursday.  

The purple T-Shirt made me realize there is a severe lack of purple in the items. I only see 3 clothing with any purple on them. There also seems to be a lack of orange. I wonder if there is a reason for it? Maybe Maxwell doesn't like purple and orange. 

Archived