Looks like theres new skins in this update

I hope devs just make wolfgang with his top.. I dont really like to see him topless with all the clothes... what is the point of having torso item if he is going to be topless? i like to walk around buffed and this does not look good if you dont have his own distinguished item.

31 minutes ago, Gingerbread said:

I hope devs just make wolfgang with his top.. I dont really like to see him topless with all the clothes... what is the point of having torso item if he is going to be topless? i like to walk around buffed and this does not look good if you dont have his own distinguished item.

I always wondered about this, as I don't play Wolfgang very much (I dislike his increased sanity drain from fighting, the hunger thing I don't mind).

Well, I guess this means I probably won't be playing him all that much in the future either, lol.

17 minutes ago, leonseye said:

I always wondered about this, as I don't play Wolfgang very much (I dislike his increased sanity drain from fighting, the hunger thing I don't mind).

Well, I guess this means I probably won't be playing him all that much in the future either, lol.

Picking one flower a day negates his sanity loss.

He actually loses less sanity fighting mobs because the fights end in half the time.

Just now, Moon64 said:

Picking one flower a day negates his sanity loss.

He actually loses less sanity fighting mobs because the fights end in half the time.

I suppose that's true.  But my other undisclosed reason is that my fiance's friend tends to pick Wolfgang on our servers; she really likes playing as beefy, manly men. :p

4 minutes ago, leonseye said:

I suppose that's true.  But my other undisclosed reason is that my fiance's friend tends to pick Wolfgang on our servers; she really likes playing as beefy, manly men. :p

(ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ And most men in WoW play as scantily clad women~ ta~da~ 

17 minutes ago, leonseye said:

as long as you are buffed you can have 0 sanity with no armor and an axe. good thing with wolfgang is so easy not to care about sanity going to ruins with a premade crockpot and couple of pinecones to plant in ruins and make more crockpots to random spots for meatballs. you dont have any crockpot? no worries just eat pure cooked monster meat.. you feel so good in the end :D. 0 sanity full stomach wolfgang can kill anything. terminator is confirmed.

27 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

(ヾ; ̄▽ ̄)ヾ And most men in WoW play as scantily clad women~ ta~da~ 

Oh, there's nothing wrong w/ this, just as there's nothing wrong w/ her wanting to play as beefy men.  I play Wigfrid and Wendy most often, myself.

I was just pointing out that we already have a Wolfgang player usually, so I'm less likely to pick the same character.

So has anyone figured out what they changed in this update besides adding new skins? I've been waiting for the changelog but I guess they forgot or something.

edit: @Etna judging by the Scorching Satchel, your skin descriptions are becoming more and more refined. I'm hoping for a palindrome in the next one. :p 

1 hour ago, Arcita said:

So has anyone figured out what they changed in this update besides adding new skins? I've been waiting for the changelog but I guess they forgot or something.

edit: @Etna judging by the Scorching Satchel, your skin descriptions are becoming more and more refined. I'm hoping for a palindrome in the next one. :p 

DragonFly is cool, but a BearGer BackPack...................... Oh baby...

32 minutes ago, Mudley said:

@nome So... How about those notes, and that hotfix that came after?

There were some issues with the update that we found right before it was supposed to go out; but it should be out today unless we can't get it out with enough time before everybody goes home for the weekend. Skins are pushed separate from normal updates so we just put the notes together. 

In terms of the note for what's already been out: "The Lunar Collection items are now available. Includes a fiery new elegant backpack, distinguished loungewear, spiffy robes and classy cardigans." 

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

There were some issues with the update that we found right before it was supposed to go out; but it should be out today unless we can't get it out with enough time before everybody goes home for the weekend. Skins are pushed separate from normal updates so we just put the notes together. 

In terms of the note for what's already been out: "The Lunar Collection items are now available. Includes a fiery new elegant backpack, distinguished loungewear, spiffy robes and classy cardigans." 

And yet they never come to me...

Archived