Looks like theres new skins in this update

8 minutes ago, leonseye said:

10 keys is like $25 for a skin, only you have to jump through hoops to get keys from games that many don't even play just to trade for skins in DST.

So that doesn't make any sense.

You think that's bad?  I saw somebody trying to trade a GoH for Rise of the Tomb Raider earlier today.  That's $70.

Almost certainly won't find anyone fool enough to pay it, though.  At least I hope not.  This should probably be in that 12 page thread specifically about the Trade Inn, though.

5 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

You think that's bad?  I saw somebody trying to trade a GoH for Rise of the Tomb Raider earlier today.  That's $70.

Almost certainly won't find anyone fool enough to pay it, though.  At least I hope not.  This should probably be in that 12 page thread specifically about the Trade Inn, though.

Yeah, I know there are even more extreme outliers than that, but that's a pretty "normal" price for a lot of the rare skins that I see.

And also, I was about to suggest the same thing.

If people really want to discuss the merits for and against the Trade Inn and / or Steam Marketplace, they should do so here:

4 hours ago, leonseye said:

PS)  I could just as easily tell you to deal w/ it, as Klei already announced their interest in the Steam marketplace, where everyone can fairly see prices and not be easily scammed, and they also receive a small portion of the proceeds for their work.

Oh well I mean, I only said that to summarize up why you shouldn't expect them to make skins marketable, cause it mostly sounds like it's not gonna go threw but thanks for responding to my last post it really gave me a laugh,

At your salt.

backpack_dragonfly_fire = "Scorching Satchel",

Forgot to include this in my finds haha..  I knew it didn't look familiar. ;p

Dragonfly "satchel" is the new elegant then?  Please tell me it's a giant dragonfly on my back kekeke

EDIT:  Maybe it's a satchel made of dragon scales?  Or a dragonfly tail??  Someone get the item and post a pic please. xD

• Developer
4 minutes ago, MerelyMelly said:

Dragonfly "satchel" is the new elegant then?

*mind flashbacks*

Remember when in the stream they first show-cased streams, JoeW said something about a Dragonfly backpack?

I might be going crazy here, but I swear a dev mentioned something about a backpack like that in the first "skin" stream...

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

*mind flashbacks*

Remember when in the stream they first show-cased streams, JoeW said something about a Dragonfly backpack?

I might be going crazy here, but I swear a dev mentioned something about a backpack like that in the first "skin" stream...

You're right, it was mentioned. Klei is too good to us~ 

Oh, someone already uploaded the cardigan... oh well... wait, he's also playing Wendy when he got the Cardigan?! (then soon after I got WX- formal body shell :T)

56b4559e2a72f_WendyCardigan.thumb.png.44

For some reason, she looks like someone from a certain anime... or that Korean Drama "Boys Over Flowers"...

I went through the files and found some of the new stuff they added, including new colors for old items. So far it seems like the new stuff are:

-Cardigan in Black, Red, Teal, and White (classy)

-Collared shirt in Blue (common)

-Silk Robe in Blue, Pink, Red, Yellow (spiffy)

-Silk Loungewear in Black, Green, Red, White (distinguished)

-Tshirt in Purple (common)

-Sneakers in Blue, Green, Red (common)

-Long Gloves in Green (common)

-Hand Covers in Blue (common)

-Scorching Satchel, called Dragonfly Fire Backpack in files (elegant)

-Something called "Mushy" backpack? I don't know if this is one that already existed or a new one O.o (file name swap_backpack_mushy) this is the rot pack I think, ignore it

That's all the new files I saw. I already got the Black Cardigan :D

Just now, t0panka said:

Is that the one with red linings that is posted here? If not plz picssss :p

Anyway you are super lucky ... noice!

Yes, it's already been posted twice here I think. Looks great on Wicker and Wes

Archived