body_silk_eveningrobe_yellow_goldenrod = "Silk Robe",
    body_silk_loungewear_black_davys = "Silk Loungewear",
    body_silk_loungewear_green_laurel = "Silk Loungewear",
    body_silk_loungewear_red_cranberry = "Silk Loungewear",
    body_silk_loungewear_white_marble = "Silk Loungewear",

feet_sneakers_blue_catcoon = "Sneakers",
    feet_sneakers_green_cactus = "Sneakers",
    feet_sneakers_red_auburn = "Sneakers",

Dunno if these are all of it, but I decided to look at the text file for skins to see what I could find for the new skins added. :p

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Rocandy said:

Anyone have any ideas how long it'll be till the Trade Inn is released?

Well, Klei is listening to what the communitu has to say about it, and they might have to re-work it entirely. Or not.

But I don't think it'll be released soon :T

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Well, Klei is listening to what the communitu has to say about it, and they might have to re-work it entirely. Or not.

Eh, I don't imagine the entire thing needs to be reworked.

Maybe just tweak the number of items being traded up and perhaps add a tiny percentage chance of getting higher tier items, or some kind of "gamble for the chance of getting higher tier items" mechanic and it'll probably make most happy.

The concept itself seems sound enough.

3 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hopefully they'll keep/fix the Trade Inn, and do away entirely with the Market as they promised in the first place. I very much hope so...but I know whatever they do, it'll be for the good of the community.

Just now, WillowCrocker said:

Hopefully they'll keep/fix the Trade Inn, and do away entirely with the Market as they promised. I very much hope so...but I know whatever they do, it'll be for the good of the community.

I really intensely dislike the idea of keeping it based on TF2 keys; currency from an entirely different game to trade for skins in THIS game. : /

2 minutes ago, leonseye said:

I really intensely dislike the idea of keeping it based on TF2 keys; currency from an entirely different game to trade for skins in THIS game. : /

Well, people are going to do it whether or not they become marketable. I'd rather people trade for keys/other DST items though than putting them up in the market for impossible prices, haha. It seems like nearly everyone is displeased with that idea.

3 minutes ago, leonseye said:

Well deal with it, I rather have it this way than them being priced at 50$.

7 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Well deal with it, I rather have it this way than them being priced at 50$.

They already are priced ridiculously high.

10 keys is like $25 for a skin, only you have to jump through hoops to get keys from games that many don't even play just to trade for skins in DST.

So that doesn't make any sense.

PS)  I could just as easily tell you to deal w/ it, as Klei already announced their interest in the Steam marketplace, where everyone can fairly see prices and not be easily scammed, and they also receive a small portion of the proceeds for their work.

But that would be in poor taste.

Archived