Sign in to follow this  
greenandblackca

Lost Pig

I have built a pig house at my camp and i had befriended him. I went out from camp one day and of course he came with me, it hit dusk and i was running back to camp to make a fire my pigman fell behind and so didnt come back to camp because they dont go anywhere once it starts to get dark. In losing him because i had killed/lost other pigmen because they got killed by spiders or something before i thought/knew in a few days 1-2 tops a new pigman would come out of the house it has been 10-15 days now its hard to keep track when you get so into the game. But anyways it has been quite awhile since i lost him because he fell behind and a new pigman has NOT come out of the pig house. I think this might be because he was not killed but got lost and fell behind but either way I would like a new pig to come out of the house because i use him for poops for my farms and meat every now and then if I'm getting low. So i have no pig man at camp and i dont really know why, if you do not find your pigman in like 2-3 days I would think maybe a new one would come out of the house.Thanks Keirra

Excess    53

Isn't it odd how the pigman knows where you are, no matter how far you go? You'll never catch a pigmen that's following you from behind, no matter how many days he got lost in the forests. And now THIS! They know when your spirit abandons the plane of the living and stops following you. As if he can sense your soul. It doesn't matter that you come back as a zombie, they just stop following you.They are up to something... and they don't approve this wizardly you use to come back to life.

Sign in to follow this