Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

stevmjon

[crash] shipwrecked _ dodo bird or mod issue

stevmjon    1

Bug Submission

Please choose a category
*Pick the option that fits the issue the most. Ideally use this in your thread title aswell*

[Graphics]

[Gameplay]

[Exploit]

[Crash]

[sound]

Platform
* Pick your platform. For instance, standalone on Mac is also possible.*

• Ps4
  • Vita
  • Steam
  • Chrome
  • Standalone
  • Mac
  • Linux
    Do you use mods?

yes/no
  • golden spear
  • where's my beefalo
  • sir Daniel fortesque
  • Charlie (custom intro)

• Version Number

162633 win32 steam

Issue title

crash with error message when I returned to where I left the dodo bird

Steps to reproduce

pick up a dodo bird, move to a new location, put dodo bird down. move away then return.....crash

Describe your issue

seemed to happen when I returned to where I left the dodo bird.

• error message thinks it may be a mod, so I will give log file and image for you to investigate.

•  

log.txt

162633_win32_steam.jpg

Zillvr    1759

Hey @stevmjon we now have a dedicated bug tracker for Shipwrecked found here. This bug has also been posted there but I'll link your(this) thread in the same bug report so the devs can find your report too that is also producing the same bug. This seems like a bug with the game itself when the doydoy's attempt to mate but can't find a partner. I could be entirely wrong on this one, as there has been cases where mating doesn't cause crashes. 

Anyway I hope that helps, for any other future bug reports be sure it hasn't been posted in the Shipwrecked Bug Tracker yet, but if a certain bug you want to report is already posted be sure to add to the present bug report with your own log.txt files or any other observations you have about the bug that may help the devs to easily diagnose the issue.

Cheers.