Sign in to follow this  
juliette

Mouse out of sync with objects

juliette    14

For some reason, once I click play, the mouse isn't in sync anymore. If I was to "examine" a flower or pick up a sapling for example, I have to click a bit to the side of the flower or sapling or else it just says "walk". This is okay to deal with when it is just a sapling, but trying to figure out where the mouse locates the object when it's a spider attacking me in the middle of the night, it's a bit... uhh... tedious. Or worse, when I want to pick a sapling, and clicking on it actually "clicks" on the huge spider nest next to it instead, and my guy rushes in to attack like an idiot.What should I do? This always happens when I accidentally mess with the zooming on the map. It happened once before and I uninstalled the game, uninstalled chrome and restarted everything, but this time nothing works.Just sayin'

juliette    14

OMG it worked!! thanks! yeah i guess it wasn't worth starting all over again from day 52 --' ughhhhhh LOLthis game is too addicting i need to disinstall this once and for all hahaha

cptCalavera    616

Nice, glad to help :)Heh, ye its really addicting, and fun :) I have been up to around day 50-60 a few times and 103 at one time and then restarted just cos it gets boring after a while. :p For me the game is most fun around the first 20 or so days when you set up camp and explore the map :)

Bigfoot    2,154

Agreed! We're actively designing things to improve the mid-game, post 30-50 days. Can't get too comfortable, y'know!

cptCalavera    616

Ye, figured as much. But nice to get an official word about it :) Tryin to keep the comfyness away. But its hard when you got eveything that is getable and food is pouring out of your chests :p

Sign in to follow this