Sign in to follow this  
Sliver

Turf Update Secret?

Moosofdoom    10

I don't care what it is, as long as you can kill it and turn it into bacon.

You could kill it with an army of pigs.

Yo dawg, I heard you like bacon...so we got your bacon to fight your bacon so you bacon while you bacon. Word.

Silvador    11

You could kill it with an army of pigs.

Yo dawg, I heard you like bacon...so we got your bacon to fight your bacon so you bacon while you bacon. Word.

Bake on.

(10 character minimum)

cejoga    19

Crap.

It's the pig king in werepig version or something more crazy, guys. You can hear pigs in the audio too, right? It's too easy to get gold and doesn't make sense the king be immune the transformation. Compare the footprints in the campside image with that foot bellow.

Posted Image

Edited by cejoga

w00tyd00d    193

Crap.

It's the pig king in werepig version or something more crazy, guys. You can hear pigs in the audio too, right? It's too easy to get gold and doesn't make sense the king be immune the transformation. Compare the footprints in the campside image with that foot bellow.

Posted Image

HA! That's a great theory! Man, can you imagine if this guy goes werepig? My only concern would be if he spawned back. o.O

cejoga    19

I think it is a deerclops, because there is a deerclops sound file in game.

This dosn't look like a king, right?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1899[/ATTACH]

Yeah, it doesn't look like a king. Anyway, the deerclop that I'm looking right now have 6 foots and 2 arms. Looks like a squid. Can't say more :x

w00tyd00d    193

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1904[/ATTACH]

ummmmmmmmmm... this is waht i got after connecting the dots but not all of them:confused:

Haha nice attempt, but try connecting the dots in the order which they appear throughout the video. ;) Just so you know though, the answer's already been posted.

Viadis    10

until the update comes out all we can do is guess. But my guess is still with the hounds. I don't think it would be a King hound though, Royalty is getting a bit over used in my opinion. Imagine if they started to make factions like they did in medieval times, Spider queen and pig king? Spiggerlings! (Spider and pig combo)

Germolin    10

until the update comes out all we can do is guess. But my guess is still with the hounds. I don't think it would be a King hound though, Royalty is getting a bit over used in my opinion. Imagine if they started to make factions like they did in medieval times, Spider queen and pig king? Spiggerlings! (Spider and pig combo)

Oh gawd... And that to me, who I already have problems with holding my RAMBO fight-sense back against spider mommys... Well, tahts definitely going to be fun. Heh.

FaithSDK    20

I think this is it.

Posted Image

I had some great time on this today again and I realized that between every image of the dot files we had to draw a line. From the first to the last one. I did this and came up with this image.

So, another great puzzle dev team! It took about 4 hours since yesterday and I have to say that I enjoyed every second of it. Can't wait for the next! Thank you ;)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! xD Looks EXACTLY like that! Chester it is called! ;3