A world wasted by giants

Loque

Ok I'm learning how to kill giants. The problem now is no more how to kill them, but what they do to my world. They destroyed everything on the path I did to kite them. A lot of non renewable resources has been wasted forever on this world, starting from simple things like saplings and grass.
That's why its must regrow randomly sometimes... or giant by giant a world become really poor.

Well how i survive giants is like that ;

Spoiler

I DRINK COFFEE

Spoiler

now actually how i deal with them ,

Over 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Traps , ok

and well planting stuff far from my base too ,  and too keeping stuff in caves  , because giants can't get inside the cave .

plus just know giants are been made to test your self if you ready , if you can't survive lets say an deerclab (how ever you spell it) it means that you basically have an very low chance of surviving , plus just say thanks to giants , cause did you ever choop down an tree and said too it "gut rekt!!!!!!" then the living tree giant came and got you "rekt!!!" (thats why giants are there) :3 

Have an good day or night ! :D 

Saplings and grass: Make a desert base for tumbleweeds. You get grass and twigs.

Berry bushes: Keep some underground. No giant will go there. Same for saplings and grass, actually.

Any mineral: Again, caves.

Lumpy pines? They're cool looking, but not a necessity due to the renewable, far more common counterparts.

Birchnut trees? Did you really destroy every single one before you could get the double seeds in autumn? That's quite a feat.

Glommer's Statue? Don't worry, it will spawn the flower even if it's busted.

Really, caves can answer so much. One thing the can't reliably answer is pig/beefalo/catcoon extinction. No beefalo robs you of beefalo hats. Poop can come from koalafants and pigs if you want farms, and for fertilization just use the superior guano. No catcoons... meh. they're renewable tentacle spots, I guess. But not a huge loss. As for pig butts... keep a pig house prototyped, and take extra care of the house until you have enough to prototype another one. Though they're spread out enough that you would need to intentionally sic giants on them to cause their extinction.

Not saying it wouldn't make sense for plants to have some way to reproduce. Just isn't really nessacary. Also: only Dragonfly can perma-waste them, the rest can be picked up and replanted so long as they weren't in need of fertilization.

Archived