This guide is for helping step by step to installed a dedicated server don't starve together with cave on Linux     EDIT : im sorry but unfortunatly the forum doesn't accept many screenshot, I had to replace them with direct links   This tutorial is making on Debian 8 64 Bits, I use VMware Workstation for make this guide,this software can virtualize any system on your computer without change your current system, so I don't use FTP client to transfer files as Filezilla or Flashfxp but you can very well do for cluster.ini, server.ini, worldgenoverride.lua and other file   1) you need install SteamCMD:   install the dependencies required to run SteamCMD:     2) create your user for your server don't starve together:     3) before download SteamCMD, you need install some dependencies for your server don't starve together:     4) now you can login with your user and download SteamCMD:     5) now you can installing SteamCMD:     6) start server Overworld and Cave     this is for server Cave:     here the option list for command line:     7) now we going start both server and stop, that's going create settings folder Master (Server Overworld) and Caves (Server Caves)   that's for server Overworld:     that's for server Cave:     8) so now you need to settings both servers with cluster_token.txt, server.ini, worldgenoverride.lua     9) so now we going put your token in cluster_token.txt   the token is mandatory without him your server can not be online, it allows for Klei to have the option to remove the server in case of violation or problem with this server     10) now you going add worldgenoverride.lua on both servers worldgenoverride.lua represents the settings to generate the world for don't starve together, so you can adjust the season, monsters, or biomes and more   Server Overworld:     Server Cave:     11) create and configure cluster.ini and server.ini   cluster.ini have settings of the server (server name, slots, gametype,)   here the option list cluster.ini:     server.ini have settings for each server (server ports,steam port,activated master or slave)   here the option list for server.ini:     I'll just going give sample configuration about settings for both servers   cluster.ini:     server.ini for server Overworld:     server.ini for server Caves:     12) Use Screen, it's terminal multiplexer he is ability to attach and detach a session so if you don't have screen on your server dedicated, you need install this:     13) Make script for restart server Overworld and Cave so make new script restart.sh for server Overworld:     Server Cave:     14) Testing both servers     you can see your log, if it's server start correctly:     15) Check if servers running correctly, and make a schedule task we need check if server Overworld and server Cave works correctly launch your game and check if you server is online     now we will schedule a task for update the server every day at 6:00 am so you need make simple script for update the server:     so we can test update.sh for see if it's works correctly:     16) now we going used crontab, this service allows to create scheduled tasks on Linux     your server will be restarted and updated daily at 6:00 am   17) if you want stop both servers you can use htop on linux htop it's just monitor system processes on linux   I hope this guide is good for you and especially to help you in installation of server DST on linux   -- I would like to thank everyone who helped me since I arrived in this community and especially who taught me a lot about the functioning of servers and mods:   rezecib, Maris,Kzisor, DarkXero bizziboi, Ipsquiggle, V2C, PeterA   and of course thx also all devs!   --- How to install and configure mods on dedicated server => coming soon --- F.A.Q   How to reset the map on dedicated server?     How banned player if he is not on my dedicated server?     How add admin on your dedicated server?     How to reserved slots on your dedicated server?