Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

• Developer
11 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(Spoiler)

(Although this might be biased, I'll believe you. xP)

10 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

{{Daaaawwwww. Thanks!}}}

(*thumbs up*)

Edited by ImDaMisterL
I added an emoticon because I felt rude .-.
  • Like 1

[Name: Gilda (The Amphibian)

"Come for a swim. I wont bite, much"

Race: Merm (But more humanoid)

History: An outcast from the rest of the Merms for being genetically mutated and seen as weak compared to the rest of her kind, she set out on surviving on her own and fitting in somewhere she wouldn't be seen as weak or useless.

Personality: Bit of a loner. Finds human behaviour interesting. Can be a sassy and dismissive sometimes.

Appearance: Feminine, covered in scales head to toe. Gills on her neck, spied frill ears. Age is equivalent to around 18 human years. Spines down her back.

Strengths: Gains sanity when it rains. Can swim. Doesn't need a fishing rod to catch fish.

Weaknesses: Dries out in hot weather and looses sanity, and hunger quicker. Attacks do more damage when shes dried out. Cant breathe salt water, it burns. Is attacked by pigs and boars.]

{I cant un-bold it ;n;}

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1

[Name: Wheke

"Did you see that?! I mean, yeah of course I did that cool thing."

Race: Octopus Humanoid

History: [Note to self: Fill in when you have a good one Dara.]

Personality: Thinks they're really cool, tries to make people like them by doing 'cool' shite. Is really just a dork that gets over excited about shite. (Think Rhys from tales from the borderlands, or maybe even a little Papyrus.) Has no understanding of gender whatsoever or how a lot of things work. Has no understanding of personal space either.

Appearance: Is both male and female. Wears old punk style clothes that washed up on the beach. (Wheke thinks they look so freaking badass!) Has rows of sharp teeth and tongue is a beak. (Think Xenomorph, alien, mouth in mouth style thing). Has a hook caught in the side of their mouth. (So fricken cool man, such a badass) Age is around 16 years.

Strengths: Loves the ocean, swimming is great. Doesnt need a fishing rod but is a clutz and isnt good at catching them with their bare hands. Dries off quickly and sanity isnt drained by being wet by salt water. [Not really possible by in game standards but this is a rp]

Weaknesses: Fresh water makes her feel uncomfortable and sanity is drained at a normal rate. Is accident prone and is a little slow at understanding things.]

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

Doesnt need a fishing rod but is a clutz and isnt good at catching them with their bare hands.

(Thomas cries because he's not in this roleplay, but so does Trevor because of the above.)

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

(Maybe Trevor'll have more luck catching fish than them wink wink, nudge nudge)

Famen got to work on the boat, tying debris and bamboo together with vines and rope. He took some cloth from the crates to fix together a sail. "You can keep your pole Trevor. Fish seems like our only option of food right now." Famen ended up making a large cargo boat with a cloth sail. "Hm, looks big enough, don't you think?"

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

(Hooray! Gyx will have a friend!)

Gyx simply sat on the bottom of the sea. he swam around the island a bit, and saw what looked like a boat being repaired by a kid, and dog, and another person he saw held a fishing rod. Intrigued, he simply swam in place, watching to see what they'll do.

• Like 1

As soon as they stopped running, Kate let go of the man's hand and plopped down on the ground. Her legs felt like jello. Normally she wouldn't be this tired after this much running, but her muscles had atrophied from lack of nourishment. "You alright, sis?" She gave a small, single nod, not really that noticeable. It was then that it donned on her: she wasn't holding on to the plush anymore. She looked around the immediate vicinity, but the orange puff was nowhere around. It must have slipped out of her arm some ways back. Now she couldn't even go back to look for it out of fear she would get lost.

Gilda stood at the edge of the deserted island's shore. There was water absolutely everywhere, normally this wouldn't bother her, but this wasn't normal water. 

She had stepped into the water before to swim off the island but once her gills touched the water all she could feel was burning. She did not enjoy this water. Perhaps she could build some sort of flotation device and sit on top of the foul liquid. 

For now she should gather food and other resources to prepare. 

• Like 1

Trevor was saddened when it occurred to him that she was uncomfortable with his presence. He then realized a possible way to gain her trust. "Uh Famen? I need to get something, don't leave without me." he said before he sprinted off back into the forest.