Recommended Posts

Mezukie    2,828

"Oh I just had a little jump in my system, resulting in the erratic behavior of my limbs. It should pass after a bit as I have been in this situation once before! But land and objects growing bigger at an alarming rate is not something I have witnessed before. Oh but that is.. It is.. I'm not too sure, the Markless Tursai of huge origin Meri had told me to use that on the Markless even more giant Tursai. They said to pull the crank and it seemed to do.... Something! And then there was a surge of electricity, or I assume, through my body and everything else seemed to have gotten bigger. Rather interesting device. Or I think it is, perhaps not," He said as one of his hands was moving around to signal to everything else with the other seemed to be flopping on the ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ysulyan    3,920

Nadas blinked twice upon listening to the whole explanation of what just happened and decided to leave the thing of scale a couple of feet away from her immediately, not trusting this bewitched object. "Uuu-huh..." she muttered, checking his floppy arm and taking it with her hands, it seems it was numb. "Try not too move too much." Voodoo magic? No! Nadas didn't know how to treat that with medicine! What was she going to do?! And the shaman was asleep; shamans know best about the voodoo. She frowned and grinned innocently. "I'll... Try to fix this, yes. Don't worry. You are saying you should be larger than what you are now? Should we use the device again to enlarge you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,275

Otto is just below the surface of the water since he can swim faster when submerged, his nose bobbing out of the water every couple minutes.

You can probably see him from Jaw's back/head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10,300

(Perhaps we could timeskip to finding a peaceful island for everyone to recuperate once Nadas and Silven are done with this conversation?)

Edited by MenaAthena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mezukie    2,828

Silven nodded his head. "Why yes, with the environment larger now I may be the size of a small mammal.. A bird, I think it is called in this language. But I should be!" He looked back n forth. "Well my original height was a bit small, only just fitting into the occupation I was given... But I was about 3 clicks.. I mean uh.." He scratched his head before that hand twitched causing him to stop. " Perhaps about a small member of your species? Like the Marked one," He looked over at the Marked one (kate).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ysulyan    3,920

The physician did not want to hurt the small one any further, since she did not know how those alien objects worked exactly. Once they were all less occupied, she'd ask someone else to help her with the situation. Last thing she wanted was to leave both her and Silven in unwanted conditions with her poor handling of the thing. "Alright. But give us a moment to find a safe place to test this voodoo artifact. It'll be safer if I don't try using it, yet..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,275
2 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

Andrew realized that he basically is Lenny now in terms of the occasional mysterious lurking. What a delightful twist for the creator to be molded in the image of his creation.

Spoiler

477.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,108

[I wanted to make a better time skip post but this one will have to do]

[also @Youknowwho what are your characters doing? I will just suppose that Trever and Noctimus are on Jaw for now]

After swimming in a random direction, Jaw finally chooses a direction to swim in the moment he spots an island, Luckily for the crew there were no monsters in the sea and the big waves were blocked by Jaw's head fin. Only wind was a problem to them, but it was bearable.

Eventually the two "ships" and Otto reach the shore of this new island, peculiar with its rocky, magmatic turf.

The shore is pretty empty except for some scattered rocky mounds and minerals laying on the ground here and there.

Jaw bumps his head against the shore before grabbing onto it with his paws.

"ISLAND! YOU CAN GET DOWN NOW!"

 

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ysulyan    3,920

Finally, land! After several seconds of pondering, Nadas talks, "Miss, would you please help me carry the injured?" she asks Dragon. The gecko slides down Jaw's arm and pets his cheek after testing the ground with her feet, then notices several pieces of kelp and seaweed stuck to his scales and decides to collect them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,424

[Malii's freaking out, Noccy's freaking out, and Trevor's freaking out, but in his dreams.]

"MMMMMMMAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,275

Otto drags himself onto sure and flops on his back, huffing and puffing. All that swimming really tired him out. "(pant) Man... I'm outta shape"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MenaAthena    10,300

Dragon cracked her eyes open. Y'know what? She'd been selfless enough today. Right now she was hurting and really really tired and she wanted to nap some more. There were other lifeforms around that were perfectly capable of helping that didn't have a long slash in their side that they might re-open by exerting themselves too much. They'd just have to do something for a change. 

So with her mind made up, Dragon huffed and closed her eyes again, shifting around to a more comfortable position for her nap.

(Sorry I'm dragging this out longer, and I don't want Kate to wake up until she's on the island. I have a plan.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,883

Meri picks Gyx off his head and drops him on the island, hiding his disgust badly.  He ducks underwater to try and wash himself off.

Meanwhile, Niella has been steadily regaining her composure, though she's still extremely confused and disoriented.  She flops down onto the beach, keeping her secondary head upright with her arms.  "Where's...Silven?"  She asks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ysulyan    3,920

Seeing as Dragon was too tired to help, Nadas hummed and climbed up Jaw's arm again to try and carry the injured to the island.
When Niella asks that question, the Gecko waves at the giant sea creature that is now small and then brings the moth person to solid ground, keeping him next to Niella. "Here he is. He's suffered from the transformation, as far as what I can understand."

Edited by Ysulyan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mezukie    2,828

Silven shook, only his left arm twitching at times. "Thank you Markless Nadas, I feared the ever growing environment may put me at a disadvantage while my wings need a bit more time before I can take flight," he said as he tried to get up, fell, yet got up again. This time he stood rather balanced. "Markless even more giant Tursai..." He squinted at the other. "Did the environment not only effect me but you as well?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,883

Niella looks down in confusion, staring at the green speck on the sand.  "Silven?  Why are you so small?"

She leans down, trying to get a better look at him.

"I mean, smaller than usual..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mezukie    2,828

"Smaller? Why the environment would give off that effect since it has changed. But I assure you I will find out the cause of this and fix it," Silven said, as he crossed his arms and nodded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,883

"It was probably because you used that Thing of Scale on me..."  Niella says, thinking aloud.  "Are you okay?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ysulyan    3,920

Nadas took the liberty of also walking back to Jaw, then returned to the speaking ones with the thing of scale object in her hands. "The voodoo left some anomalies on him after being used, I expect you know a solution to this? But the question is, are you alright?" she asked the sea creature, "I would assume the same effects affect you as well"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,883

Niella shakes her head.  "I don't think it did anything to me...besides the obvious."  She turns her attention back to Silven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,275

"... I'm hungry" Otto started. He got up after a moment, sand covering his still wet back, and walked around the shore. "Hm" he hummed as he inspected the water, seeing if he can spot a large enough fish. After a few more seconds, he dove into the water.

Edited by DragonMage156
I dungoofed XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now