Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

When placed on Jaw's back, Nadas would stay close to those who are wounded, such is the case of both Dragon and Syndir. Magically the wounds on Syndir healed except for the burnt scars on his face, but his critical state was due to his lack of breathing, and thus Nadas once again attempted to push the water out of his lungs by pressing down with her hands on his chest rhythmically; this was of course after asking Dragon to set him down nicely. As last resort she also tried to breathe into his mouth with obvious difficulty.

Nadas had to do a double take to realize something descended from the sky, a creature of unknown origin and that she didn't recall seeing around with the rest of the group. With the characteristics of a moth, this being writhed on the ground, and seemed hurt as well, she could tell by the lack of movement coordination and apparent panic. Even though she saw this, the gecko had to see if her aid was helping the human whatsoever. 

Just as Syndir appeared to show signs of life, Nadas watched as the little girl collapsed on top of Jaw's back, and she gasped. First, she made sure Syndir was ok by checking for a second and then she rushed to take Kate into her arms, picking her up and then carrying her next to the shaman. Once she was settled, the gecko lady also went to look for the moth person, a being she was not accustomed to seeing-- which means she has never seen such a body structure before and was also inexperienced as regards what kind of organs or bones did it have. After all injured were "resting" in close proximity to each other, Nadas gave priority to the young and so she knelt before Kate, next to her side. "How is it that such a little girl can shape the fires at her will?" she asked to herself, checking if she had any visible injuries before continuing with Silven.

Kate didn't appear to have any injuries aside from the light burns all across her skin.

Dragon's eyes widened when Syndir began sputtering and breathing again, and after some hesitance placed the mask down on his chest, quickly resting her head again. This humans person was so nice giving her shinys, and right now he was sick. She wouldn't try to keep this shiny of his. For now.

Syndir lay there silently breathing. He opened his mouth before promptly coughing up more water. His complexion was paler than usual, and his veins more prominently visible and profusely purple in color.

He opened his mouth once more, let out a yawn, and fell asleep. How could he not, after being so tenderly warmed up?

• Like 2

Niella starts to stir, her eyes flickering back on with a somewhat dim light.  Her smaller head lifts up, seemingly very dazed.  She weakly looks around, confused.  "Wah...what happened?"  Her once-deafening voice has been reduced to an almost comical squeak.

Silven twitched a bit before noticing the same Markless creature from before who helped him was back. "Greetings Markless creature, I've noticed how this place original size seems to shift drastically. Once my limbs stop getting the wrong signal I should be good as newly made to investigate this phenomenon.Oh but I don't think I've introduced myself! My naming is Silven," He said as he tried to sit up, only to fall back down as one of his arms jerked to the side.  

Nadas checked Kate's wounds and frowned when realizing they were burns. They didn't look like they were of high grade so her situation was not critical. Still, the little girl was probably in pain, and it pained Nadas that she couldn't help this little one in her current state. She had nothing to treat her burns with.

The gecko glanced at Dragon's wound and checked if it was still clotting and inspected Syndir quickly to see if he was still breathing before continuing with Silven. He looked smaller than she remembered, "Hello, moth-person. My name is Nadas. It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad you speak the same language we do." she said and then checked Silven's limbs, confused at first; what was exactly happening to him?

"What do you feel? Anything hurts?" she noticed the thing of scale though, and took it carefully, inspecting it. She didn't know what it was. "Huh...?"