Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Syndir looked up at the sky and put his hand to his heart. "All of my hopes and dreams as they fly away to a better place..." He wiped a non-existent tear from his mask and sighed. "If only we could go to the root thing place, then perhaps hope shall flutter into my heart once more..."

Edited by Zeklo
spacing

Syndir's head slunk down, and used his staff as a pointer to show off spots on Meri's face. "I have drawn an intricate series of maps that will undoubtedly lead us to somewhere completely awesome. There'll probably be like genies and stuff, so like we could get out wishes granted or something." He them slunk forward right up to Famen and whispered in their ear. "Just go with it, and a life time supply of coffee will be yours!"

"Cause your life will be over soon!"

(I keep not getting notifications of this thread. Sorry)

"Oh..." she watches as the shadow pup started to lick and play with Otto's face. And the little creature seemed happy so... There was nothing to worry about, right?

When Otto asked Nadas if she had a tissue, she simply blinked with one eye at the time, licking the air idly.
She had nothing but a very worn out set of tattered linen clothing, covering vital areas, and her necklace. "I don't think so."

"Sure ok fine," Syndir sighed. "Maybe it isn't a great vacation location, but we need to go there nonetheless! It's of dire importance!"

"I uh.................................................................. dropped my wallet there after getting blown out of the volcano...?"

"Ye."

• Like 1

"I believe it is likely that he has...fabricated this reason in an attempt to keep his motive unclear...or hidden."  Meritursas interjects.  "Put simply, his words are merely a...cacophony of lies."

"However, I think that with Niella's help...we will be perfectly safe.  And if the Thing is within the...pyrosome colony, it will likely be kept there."

14 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

(I keep not getting notifications of this thread. Sorry)

(You might could try unfollowing and refollowing. It seemed to work when I tried it with another thread.)

Kate had been so quiet this all this time because she had been busy staring blankly at Niella as the sea monster very enthusiastically held a one-sided conversation with herself.

• Like 1

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm" Noccy's puppy face made Otto feel uncomfortable in his own skin. "Rah! I never had to share or show compassion for anything before I joined you guys! And you were scared of me when we first met! What has happened to me? I used to ride those sea monsters like a buckin' bronco, swing from ropes like a vine, make things explode and even find shiny treasure!" (trying to revive Dragon and Cinis ok, shh) "Now I'm just a lost otter stuck with this dysfunctional crew"

"Wow," Syndir scoffed. "Clearly you sea monsters cannot register sarcasm when you hear it! Of course I wasn't serious about my wallet and adventure junk. It's that "Thing" I was referring to this whole time. You know as well as the next giant sea monster that's where we need to go!"

Edited by Zeklo

Otto frowned. "Ooh now there's a tiny knife stabbing me on the inside" he said to himself. He finished of his fish-

(NOM)

-before standing up and brushing himself off. "Well now that we're pretty much acquainted, perhaps I should introduce myself to ca-" Otto stomach rumbled. "Ugh... *ahem* as I was saying, I should introduce myself to "candy lady" over there"

He began to walk but got a head rush. "Whoa. Ok why is this poison only taking its effect now? I was fine minutes ago" he turned to Nadas "It was because you started talking about it wasn't it?!"

Syndir put his hand to his ear. "Do you hear that?"

He stayed silent.

"That's the sound of our friendship being flushed down some other giant sea monser's throat."

He then somberly shuffled down into the storage hold.