Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Malii was caught off guard. She freaked out for a second before getting a grip and reminding herself that even though this Tursai was humongous and terrifying that it was friendly for some reason.

"oh, er...hello..."

She was visibly shaking. Still must not be used to Niella.

Nadas watches the sharx leave with a smile, and she blinks with confusion.
Moments later, she looks about, scanning the other members of the crew. It was going to be a little hard to get to know them one by one but at least she was with friendlies now; that's all that mattered... "Company." She sighed.

7 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Jaw smiles back at Nadas with his toothless smile

Spoiler

latest?cb=20131204230050

The new crew members didn't seem to notice his dramatic dialogue and the others seemed too busy as well. Well everyone else is being nice to them, Otto thought, mine as well introduce myself. Otto turned around to face the newbies. "Sorry about that" he said to them. Then he walked up to the closest one (which happened to be Nadas). Time to put Red's gentleman training to the test. "*Ahem* Hello, it is nice to meet you. Perhaps we shall get more acquainted. I'm Otto" he extends a hand to shake. The hand is still covered in partly dry mud and matted knots.

• Like 2

Syndir's arm fell to each side, and his head dipped forward. "A treasure map. A map that leads to treasure. It'll lead us to stuff. You know like important stuff. Stuff worth hiding, and uh... you know... stuff." He titled his head to one side as if asking for confirmation. 

• Like 1

Dragon pulls her head out of the gutter hole and joins Jaw in the sniffing of the new members.

Kate tilted her head as Syndir suddenly bolted up deck. O-kaaay, looks like she was on her own for getting this mud off. She wandered up stairs, glancing at the new members for a sec, and then went up and looked over the side of the ship. Well, there was definitely a lot of water, and she did know how to swim...

Noctimus tried to climb up the stairs after Kate, but, of course, the old "You're too stubby" trope took it's toll. However, it would of been hard to get up the stairs even if he wasn't so short, for his tummy was still as bwuised and swollen from being chucked like a baseball. There you go Noccy! It's not your fault!

---

"oh...uh..."

Niella had a short attention span.

Malii stared at her awkwardly. 

Edited by Youknowwho

"Get over it!"  Niella replies, flicking Kate overboard.

"Aw, don't worry.  I'll get you some help."  Niella replies.  She turns back to the small snakey creature.  "Would you like to help this small human?"  She asks.

• Like 4

"uhh..uhh..."

Niella's intimidation factor worked it's magic like a charm. Malii peaked onto the ship.

"er....s-sure!! leave i-it to me! so..."

She had no idea what do to.

"d-do you want me to get a handful of w-w-water? or do you want me t-to dip you into the water?"

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I thought she was talking to Otto for a second there. And OMG I keep forgetting that Otto is poisoned. Man I suck at this -_-)

(Btw if you're going with game realism poison wears off after 3 days)

(Hey also @RyanandLink our good boii ya may want to introduce your chats to the new peoples? )

Edited by DwerBomb

Kate looked down at Wiffleball in confusion. She was just going to wash the mud off; she didn't understand why he seemed so scared. After a moment of pause, she climbed up onto the claw and sat down. If anything went wrong she could just ask... um... Not Meri to put her back on the ship.

Not Meri slowly took her claw off the ship with the tiny human and lowered it into the water up to Kate's knees. 

"i-if you need me to do anything, don't be afraid to a-ask..."

Malii pinched her arm harder to stop the shaking.

---

Noctimus couldn't grab the attention of anybody above deck from whining right now. There was just too much noise! Hm. There had to be some way to get back upstairs without the help of anybody... After a brief investigation of things that could be used to get up the stairs, Noccy realized that the power was within him this entire time. He puffed up his lil' cheeks and became two.

The two little Noctimi were about the size of baby gerbils with slightly larger eyes. Dangerously small, but just enough of a boost for them to climb up on each other and make it up a stair. Of course, it was extremely uncomfortable and neither of them had been exercising so... 

“you stepped on my foot!”

"well thwat fweoots in myeee mowth now!"

"sorry, i slipped on your eye..."

"oww!"

”no! it's my time to climb!"

"but w-we're almost there!"

“pull me up!”

“but i’m tired!!”

“just one more step! we can do it!”

The Noctimi team made it up the stairs together with only a lot of complaining. Hooray! They would of fused back together, but the sight ahead confused them so much they temporary forgot about that and just stared with their slightly larger than normal even though they were already large to begin with.

• Like 5