Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Syndir awoke to the sight of Kate, still holding Waddle and Noctimus, worryingly poking him in the ribs with her foot. Her reunion hug with Waddle had been interrupted by the thud of his unconscious body hitting the floor, and she had gotten up to check on him. It seemed she didn't notice he was awake though, as she kept poking him.

On 9/26/2016 at 8:50 PM, Youknowwho said:

Trevor stratches the back of his head, trying to remember when he first began fishi-Woah woah woah, wait a minute. Trevor didn't know if blinking enhanced hair growth, but he defiantly didn't remember Famen having a beard. How long were they out to sea? Couple months? Trevor didn't remember how long they'd been out at sea, much less the last time any of them shaved.

"Uh, you got a little something on your face..."

(oh rite)

"Oh, hold on a second." Famen said, pulling out his phone to look at his reflection.

FAMEN'S REFLECTION, CLICK ONLY IF YOU DARE.

Spoiler

Famen's glorious beard.gif

"Yeah, I should probably take care of that. Same with you." Famen told Trevor.

• Like 8

"Markless even more giant tursai, do you know who could have made these letters?" He asked as the flipped through each letter reading them individually regardless of how uninteresting the narrator for this may say it is.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2016 at 6:25 PM, MenaAthena said:

Syndir awoke to the sight of Kate, still holding Waddle and Noctimus, worryingly poking him in the ribs with her foot. Her reunion hug with Waddle had been interrupted by the thud of his unconscious body hitting the floor, and she had gotten up to check on him. It seemed she didn't notice he was awake though, as she kept poking him.

(; u ; )

Waddle Wiffleball waved to Syndir.

• Like 3

After a while of swimming, Niella starts to approach the boat.  Her tongue-head slithers out to greet the crew.  "So you survived without me, huh?"  She jokes.  "I brought some new friends!"

She sets down Nadas and Candy on the deck, then turns to Wallan.  "Can I have my boat back?"

"NEW CREW MEMBERS?!" Otto said as Niella approached. Time to put my best friend making to the test!

He ran up to greet then as they were put on board then stopped short as he noticed something. Wait... they're both... girls?

Otto sat there, conflicted. I wanna be friendly but... what if they get the wrong idea? I can't risk this! I- I don't need a girlfriend! I'm going back to being oblivious and cold-hearted.

Otto tries to back away slowly and unnoticeable but they can probably already tell.

(Otto pls :^) )

Trevor was feeling his patchy face before the giant, yet friendly beast of the sea announced newcomers. New people to talk to, that's cool!

He scrambled around for a bit before hopping up and saluting the newbies!

"Hey there! Welcome abord!

Trevor didn't really have the time to go up and shake hands though. He turned back to his fishing pole, which seemed to have caught something. 

Edited by Youknowwho

It seems like Silven's scoured every inch of Niella's belongings at this point.  He doesn't find anything else worth noting, just some wreckage, random boards, even more golden trinkets, etc.

In the distance, about a mile away, Niella spots her lifeboat aimlessly drifting through the water.  Why the heck was it out there?  She stretches out one of her tertiary heads and closes her jaws around the vessel.  That dealt with, she turns back to her new friends and old-new-crew friends.

Edited by Battal