Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Hm, yes, what humans peoples called swamps were indeed swampy. While she wasn't exactly sure what swamp meant, she assumed it was used to refer to the wet, purply ground full of jumpy hidey fish. This humans person was indeed observant.

After untwisting her head an neck, Dragon bent down to sniff the smelly black things again. If the humans person wouldn't tell her what the black things were or why they were in between the wood pieces, then she'd just have to figure it out herself! And what better way to determine the use of something than sticking it in your mouth? She licked up one of the black thingies and swallowed it. It didn't really taste like anything, probably because it was so small and she couldn't chew. Well that didn't solve anything.

(MFW I forget this roleplay exists)

Wiffleball gleefully ran through the wetlands, tugging at reeds as he passed by. Whee, adventure! Occasionally, he'd stop at a pond to splash the water and watch the ripples spread, or perhaps make a game out of hopping over some of the muckier, less solid patches of ground. Either way, he was enjoying himself a lot - and hopefully, Kate and Kade were, too.

• Like 1

Noctimus squealed as Wiffleball played his game. Not a squeal of fear or pain, but more like what you would experience on a rollercoaster. A squeal with more excitement and cheer than fear. No water splashed onto him, nor did he ever fall off of Wiffleball as he jumped along their adventure.

[assuming Noctimus is still getting a piggy back ride] 

Edited by Youknowwho

Wheke rubbed the back of their neck. "Well I hope so. It's been fantastic hanging with you." Wheke hugs Trevor and heads to the Quacken. "FAREWELL MY SEAFARING CREW. I WILL MISS YOU ALL. Especially Trevor...."

Wheke dissapears below the surface with their mother, nothin but bubbles remain. 

• Like 3

Spoiler

Approximation of Gilda in 20 years:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i am so, so sorry

As the two fish-people say their goodbyes, Meri stares off into the distance at Niella as her tail slithers away from the swamp, and sinks into the ocean, leaving a huge rut in the island's coast.  He turns back to look at the group, before sighing.  "We must...leave.  The second Thing...we need to find it, before the hurricanes come."

• Like 3

Dragon let out a sound of surprise and gawked (rather involuntarily I might add, as Syndir was propping her mouth open) as the humans person threw open her mouth and tried to stick his head in it. Why was the silly humans person doing that?! Didn't he know he wasn't food! 

Well, actually...

That thought was interrupted though as the feathers on his face covering brushed up against the back of her throat, causing her to reel back and, after a fit of gagging, regurgitate some of her fishy stomach contents. 

• Like 2