Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

20 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Kate looked back and forth between Malii and her friends as they darted off into what looked to her like tall grass. "I-it's okay. I gotta go." She said quickly before running off after them to catch up.

• Like 1

"Okay!"

She opens her primary jaws to their maximum width, and starts to drink up the water.  Her tongue and tertiary heads take over breathing so she doesn't choke; if she used her normal gills for this, all her food would just get filtered out.  Slowly but surely, the whirlpool starts to form, the surface of the sea collapsing into a swirling funnel of foam and spray.  Since she's not very deep underwater, it's only a couple hundred feet deep; but twice as wide.  Already, numerous fish have been caught in the current, along with a few water beefalo from the swamp island. 

• Like 1

"Impressive!" Silven remarked as he quickly started to do a drawing of it, or trying to. "What if you were in shallow Liquids? Have you ever been in competition with another of your kind? How much would you say would be needed yearly for a healthy diet?"

49 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

"Impressive!" Silven remarked as he quickly started to do a drawing of it, or trying to.

silven.png

Niella stares blankly.  "Well I dunno.  Nobody's ever tried to fight me, but there are only around 5 members of my species."

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Battal said:

Spoiler

silven.png

Niella stares blankly.  "Well I dunno.  Nobody's ever tried to fight me, but there are only around 5 members of my species."

(So when are the other drawings coming out ouo)

Silven hummed in thought. "Only five? Was it always like this?"

Syndir turned to dragon his arms hanging down loosely. "Can you believe it? A swamp island," He muttered some other stuff that translated into gibberish and then attempted to kick a loose board, but instead lost his balance.

After a few years moments of drifting off, Otto got back on board. He collapsed on deck, exhausted (from fighting the flups and climbing back on board). "Ugh... I think I'm just gonna sleep here for a little while" he said before curling up briefly. "No one step on me!" he called out before drifting off.

Wheke claped their hands together. "That's more like it. Let's get something good!"

----------

The narrator forgot about her two fish sticks.

Gilda pulls away from Jaw and looks away timidly. 

-------

The merm garbles back a greeting and asks the new comer what he's doing here. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

Wheke watches Trevor. Meanwhile something lurks beneath the waves. 

(I could tell even before you said that that something would take the bait and kill Wheke. Right?)

(yeahimprobablywrong)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

7 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

A tasty morsel sitting still. Everyone loves free food, easier than catching any living thing. 

(rippi in skippi)

Meritursas stares blankly into space, horrified by the sudden realization that he is, in fact, a danger glowstick.