Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(I'll just throw out some ideas for stuff you guys can do:)

(@Youknowwho, you could have Malii talk to Kate.  I don't think they've met yet.)

( @MenaAthena , Dragon could help Famen give the ship a few more repairs and explore a bit more.)

(@WaddleDee, more noctimus shenanigans?)

Edited by Battal

(Eh, sure. Been slacking here a little too much for my own good.)

Wiffleball shook himself off. Mud or no, he wasn't having much fun just standing around. He motioned over to Noctimus to follow...oh, wait. Wet ground. On second thought, he walked over, then scooped Noctimus up for a piggyback ride. Surely there had to be something fun on this island for them to discover!

"HƎY, KATƎ. WƎ'RƎ GOИИA GO EXPLOЯIИG! WAИИA COMƎ?"

Edited by WaddleDee
Forgot italics

Malii didn't know it was rude to stare. She was rude then I guess. She stared at the little human, the little orange creature, and that little black ball of sorts.

---

Noctimus wiggled his limbs in excitement and climbed onto Wiffleball's back. Noctimus, being made completely out of nightmare fuel and love probably, was as heavy as he looked, not that heavy. Hooray! 

Kate looked back and forth from Wiffleball to Gilda and Jaw who were STILL going at it! My goodness you guys get a room! a couple times. She still wanted to say goodbye to the nice fish lady, but she could still go exploring and come back to bid farewell real quick before they set sail again. "Alright, I'm coming!" She stood up out of the mud and started following the duo. She hadn't seemed to notice Malii staring at them. 

10 hours ago, Battal said:

( @MenaAthena , Dragon could help Famen give the ship a few more repairs and explore a bit more.)

(Ooooorrrr I could not do that! HA!)

(I've actually had things in mind for dragon to do but I kept forgetting/being too lazy so these actions I'm writing right now have been taking place over a span of time ajeyffjyegyw)

Dragon had wanted to try licking up the puddle of spilled black stuff, just to get a taste, but then it got covered in glow-y slime from the really big serpent's mouth. Bummer. Oh well, there was still that huge pile of fish to eat. She walked up to it and drove her head right into the pile, sitting there with her tail thumping as she ate.

Once Dragon had her fill of fish, she pulled her head out and looked the pile up and down. Huh. It was kinda like a horde, except of fish instead of shinys. I mean, the scales were kinda shiny... maybe it would be close enough to simulate the feeling. With a little bit of difficulty, she scaled the fishy mountain, stepped around in little circles at the top, and curled up. 

Dragon spent a while shifting, and squirming, and huffing, and arraigning, but it was no use. It just wasn't the same. Fish couldn't replace shinys. She descended the pile, laying down on the deck with another huff of a sigh.

Then the silly second favorite humans person started shuffling by, bent over and poking in between the boards, and Dragon perked up a little. She positioned her head over his shoulder and watched. What was the silly persons doing?

(btw the blue gem magic has worn off by now, she just hasn't noticed it.)

"i don't think we've...uhhh... hmm..."

whatwasthewordwhatwasthewordwhatwasthewordwhatwastheword...

"..er..."

C'mon Maliilapsi! Pull yourself together! What was that world?!?

"...ahah! i don't think we've spruced ourselves! my name is malii, what is yours little human person?"

Sailed it!

...wait that might not be how that saying goes

1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:

"i don't think we've...uhhh... hmm..."

whatwasthewordwhatwasthewordwhatwasthewordwhatwastheword...

"..er..."

C'mon Maliilapsi! Pull yourself together! What was that world?!?

"...ahah! i don't think we've spruced ourselves! my name is malii, what is yours little human person?"

Sailed it!

...wait that might not be how that saying goes

(Malii seems so nervous around Kate that she might have a crush on her.)

• Like 1

"kate huh? That sounds like a nice name!"

Malii gave Kate a big friendly smile. Well, as friendly as she could possibly make with her jagged teeth and various amount of eyes. But friendly never less.

"oh, waitaminutewaitaminutewaitaminute! am i interrupting something?? aw jeez, i'm not really good at making friends!"

Malii kicks a rock around with one of her tendrils, clearly embarrassed about forgetting the whole "don't interrupt people when they are doing something" thing.

3 hours ago, Battal said:

(We all know the real ship is Malii and Syndir.)

(No, we all know Otto and Nadas should be a ship- actually Ysul already said they wouldn't happen cos of reasons... I seem to have forgotten...)

After a moment, Otto stood back up. "Maybe I should go and do something productive with my life an- hey look, a butterfly"

Wiffleball stood a little ways away from Malii and Kate, mildly confused. What was the holdup? Were they not about to embark on a quest of epic proportions, to save the world as they knew it? TO TAME THE WILD LANDS? TO CONQUER THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN TRODDEN BY MAN, NOR PLUSHIE, NOR NIGHTMARE PUPPER?

...Okay, maybe that was a little overdramatic. Wiffleball gave an impatient glance at Malii, then motioned for Kate to follow as he took off into a nearby field of reeds.

• Like 3

On 1 settembre 2016 at 4:32 AM, wxps350 said:

Gyx walked up to the merm, and cleared his throat. "Hghlgh! Hghw mghy wgh hghlp ygh?"

38 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

I forgot your post @wxps350, can you refresh me?}

(I got this :) )

(also it's something like "Hello! How may we help you?")

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

Trevor decided that the super bait was not enough.

"We need something better! Something bigger! Something...baiter!

we need to create...THE ULTRA BAIT!!"

Trevor did another ridiculous pose before adding onto the super bait to create the much bigger ultra bait.

• Like 3

Kate looked back and forth between Malii and her friends as they darted off into what looked to her like tall grass. "I-it's okay. I gotta go." She said quickly before running off after them to catch up, which wasn't too hard considering her legs were longer than Wiffleball's entire body.

~~~~~~~~

After a little bit of watching, Dragon saw that the silly humans person was trying to stick these fragrant black thing in the dirt between the wood pieces. That didn't really clear anything up for her though. She gave the humans person a little nudge to get his attention and looked at him with her head tilted, as if asking what he was doing.