Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

She unceremoniously drops him on her palm next to Silven, then slowly starts to turn away from the island.  Water churns and waves ripple out from where her carapace meets the surface, and her tail's swishing drowns a large portion of beach a few miles from where the group is.  It's alarmingly destructive, but nonetheless impressive.

(Remember how Otto is supposed to be poisoned but he isn't? Well I got an idea last night that I could use. Atleast it gives our careless otter something to do ;)I'm horrible XD)

Otto wondered the swamp a bit more, hopefully not too far away from the boat. He was looking around for things he could do. Maybe I can find another flup to fight or something he thought. Unfortunately for Otto, he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and ended up being sprayed in the face by a cloud of poison."Argh! *Cough cough* what is this?" His vision became fuzzy. He looked down and saw a weird looking hole. It was spewing out clouds of gas every few seconds. "A... poison hole?" Then two flups started climbing out of the ground and towards Otto. "*cough* you gotta be kidding me"

(Bad things always happen to Otto -_- I guess you could say he's got a hole lot of problems XD)

One of the two flups lunged at Otto and latched onto his side. Otto punched at it while the other bit onto his other side. Otto tried to push the other off. It's teeth were deep and tearing it off would probably result in a large open wound. Otto decided to try and return to the others. The smell of blood attracted another one. Otto tried to run but the poison and his diminishing strength caused him to stumble and fall into the mud.

I'm not gonna give up. Otto lifted his head and spat out the mud, then continued to crawl back. The third flup that was chasing him latched onto his back. Otto clenched his teeth at the pain before continuing.

(I'm horrible XD)

One of the two flups lunged at Otto and bit his side. Otto tried to punch at it while the other attacked his other side. The poison left Otto in no state to fight back so he tried to return to the others. At they continued to attack, the noise and the smell of blood attracted another one. When he noticed it, he tried to run but tripped on something.

He tried to pick himself up but the flups biting at his sides kept knocking his balance off. Otto decided to stay down and cover his face. Hopefully the flups will eventually get bored and run off.

(Not quite as good at the original but I didn't want it to be over dramatic :/)

Edited by DragonMage156

26 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

One of the two flups lunged at Otto and latched onto his side. Otto punched at it while the other bit onto his other side. Otto tried to push the other off. It's teeth were deep and tearing it off would probably result in a large open wound. Otto decided to try and return to the others. The smell of blood attracted another one. Otto tried to run but the poison and his diminishing strength caused him to stumble and fall into the mud.

I'm not gonna give up. Otto lifted his head and spat out the mud, then continued to crawl back. The third flup that was chasing him latched onto his back. Otto clenched his teeth at the pain before continuing.

zogOBqV.jpg

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 4

Silven started to go through the various chirps that indicated her name, seemingly expecting Markless Wallan to know what they mean. Once done he looked proud still of the name "Oh but I'm sure to make some smaller labels ones for quick communication of course!" he reassured the young Markless Wallan.

"Nice name, huh?"  She says.  "Anyways, this spot'll work!"

She gradually slows to a halt, in an open stretch of ocean a couple miles away from the rest of the group.  Her tail is still at the original swamp island; all she really did was turn.

(Is no one gonna help Otto?... No?... Alright, I guess I'll just... do this...)

One of the flups decided to leave, just as Otto had hoped for. The other two however were persistent. "Er, that's it!" he shouted in frustration. He twisted around and grabbed one than turned to the other and wracked him with it, making squeaky toy sounds with each hit (the flups I mean).

After he was done, he threw the one he had in his hand away while the other ran away whimpering. "That's what you get!" he said as he stood up. Then hunched over, breathing heavily. He took quick a beating and was still poisoned.

"I should... get back... to the ship"

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Is no one gonna help Otto?... No?)

Wallan's shadow sense is tingling. "SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE!" he yells in a deep voice. He flies away.

Wallan waits for Niella to show them how she eats things. (I know we're waiting for Mezuke, I just needed to type something for what Wallan's doing)

11 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(I know we're waiting for Mezuke, I just needed to type something for what Wallan's doing)

(yeah Mezuke, get over here)

Niella curls the neck of her full body, tilting her primary head so it's level with the surface of the water.  She spends a few moments getting comfortable, before turning to Silven.

"What do you want me to do?"  She asks him.

(*slides in* I certainly wasn't eating, nope...eheh...heh...... Oh wait look what's that? *runs*)

"Ah firstly it would be very appreciated if you could show us the full extent of which you can capture your prey, what is the farthest distant that prey could be caught?" Silven said, eager to learn.