Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

a4c12d48ac61e5e7cc082f28e1bae4f87d626012

{For not replying} 

------

Wheke pokes their head back below deck. "Wanna go exploring Trevor?"

-------

Gilda tried to smile back, she found herself sinking deeper into the pond. How long would that be? The adventure...

"Okay....."

------

Poll Vote:

Like: Fish kiss

Ignore: my ship dies for now and so does the small glimmer of happiness in Gilda's life

• Like 12

The pair head to the island and collect some food items. "You think that we could make fishing bait for better fish?"

-------

Gilda pulls her self out of the water and gives jaw a hug, a gesture she'd come to understand as a sign of admiration. 

However her next action was more instinctual. Gilda pressed her face against Jaw's in a kiss. 

tumblr_m09wtjkFJ41rn95k2o1_400.gif

• Like 9

Trevor smiles excitedly. 

"Gee, I've never even tried that! I've always used worms or plain old hook. Apparently it looks delicious, but so does this improved bait!  We've gotta try and create this masterpiece of an idea you've had!"

Trevor stomps one leg on a rock and holds a fist in the air, all while still smiling wide. He looks totally ridiculous.

"THE SUPER BAIT WILL BE OURS!!"

• Like 2

Kate's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when the two kissed. She put a hand up to her mouth, letting out a childish "Oooo!~" (Similar to the classic, "Oooo!~ Someone's in trouuublllle!~" but not quiet. You know what I'm talking about. Probably.)

Kade pointed a finger into his mouth and made fake gagging sounds.

• Like 1

Niella looks down at Wallan curiously.  "One sec."  She says, leaning down to look at Wallan.  A little too close; she practically knocks him over.  She really doesn't get the idea of personal space.

"What's up?"  She asks him.