Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

14 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

(Please no more new characters at least until Ysul's is introduced...)

(That's what I planned anyway. Well... after that post. But seriously, if two characters are leaving and one is being introduced, someone has to take that other space... right? How about when all the hype for Nadas dies down and no one makes a post for a good day or so, then I'll think about getting a spot for Sunrider... or y'know someone).

54 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(if two characters are leaving and one is being introduced, someone has to take that other space... right?).

(*has another character planned but doesn't know when he'll be able to introduce him*)

8 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(Let's hold off on new characters besides Nadas for now.)

(Thanks I agree)

The narrator didn't know where Wheke was until someone notified her that s/he was in a barrel. Wheke poked their head out to see what was going on. 

------

Gilda looks at Jaw. 

And looks. 

And feels bad. 

And looks. 

"Um jaw. I might stay here if that's cool with you..."

• Like 4

(tfw Otto rips a flup off your face when you had something typed out already)

Famen caught his breath. "Thanks Ot~" But before he could finish, the Flup attached itself back to Famen's face just as quickly as it had been pulled off. Famen blindly ran face-first (flup-first?) into the ship, knocking him down and squishing the mudskipper-like abomination that attacked him. He pulled it off his face, dropping it next to him. The flup's third protruding eye popped off. Hey, this could make a great blowdart! Said no sane person ever. Famen took the eye and stuffed it in his pocket for later use. "Well, that's over with."

Niella sinks down, squishing into the muddy seabed, to get a better look at the fur-wing-person's tiny journal.  Even her massive eyes are barely able to make out the writing, especially with the scribbled words. 

"What's it about?"  She asks, her breath like a gale-force wind at this distance.

Silven was glad someone was interested in his research! Not so much that he was almost blown away, only keeping on the mud and stick object by quickly grabbing anything to hold him still. "Well my new Markless companion on this mud and stick object, this is all my recorded data over observations that I have not seen before. Like the liquid that surrounds us and you seem to make a habitat out of, or well your species as well as others. Some I have been given labels too and I wished to translate it as best I could while others I need to label myself in the appropriate manner so no mistakes are made or clashing with other words," he smoothed out his fur that was ruffled from before as he spoke.

Silven "Ah yes! Why it's-" he soon started to make some chattering noises followed by one squeak much like a mouse then something like when you roll an r followed by two more squeaks. He then starred at the Markless even more gaint tursai with what looked like pride in how he named her.

42 minutes ago, Battal said:

(I think Dara mentioned there are a few fishermerms on the island.)

57 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(can we have one of those red merms walking around?)

(Yes Dara is going to control the merms)

• Like 1

Kate had switched to stomping up and down in the mud, making squishy squelchy sounds, and now to running around and pretending Wiffleball was a super flying bunny, complete with sound effects! 

And then she slipped and landed face first in the muck. Ew.

• Like 1

Otto snickered. "If it's so gross, why'd you start running?"

(Sorry, gonna do a think with the fishermanmerm) Then he saw a weird red fish-man thing. It swiftly captured a fish out of a nearby pond and then discarded it. "Hey!" Otto shouted "You can't just do that to a fish and not eat it! What's wrong with you!?"

Edited by DragonMage156