Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Meritursas climbs up onto the shore, props himself up with his arms, and looks across the island.  "there are no visible thr - "

"I'm not seeing anything dangerous.  I probably scared everything off."  Niella says with a s******, scanning the island with her enormous eyes. 

Meri crosses his arms and grunts, sinking back underwater.

12 hours ago, Dara999 said:

So I'm here to leave}

(Dara has been very busy with school so I'm starting the whole thing but she'll take control of it tomorrow! ^^)

Gilda jumps down next to Jaw.

"Is...is that fresh water?"

She runs to the nearest pond and examines it.

"...it is! It is!"

And she jumps in.

(*salutes as a single tear runs down cheek*)

Well, Kate had little to do staying cooped up on the ship other than stare at the pile of fish on the off chance that a cooked meal would pop out, so she might as well get out on the island. Maybe she'd find something cool.

Kate made her way down the landing ramp, her two companions in tow, and set a foot on the muddy landscape. She retracted her foot almost immediately, but quickly recovered from the initial shock of touching mud when you expected solid ground and stepped out more surely. She spent a little time just standing there, wiggling her toes around in the muck. Mud almost always felt good on her bare feet.

Silven looked over the object of mud and twigs to see his companions walking on the terrain which seemed to cling to them as they stepped about it. He decided he didn't want to to get on his fur and so just watched the others with interest. Anyway now was the time to look over his findings and let the exciting naming process begin! he set about flipping through his pages and taking note of the characteristics of each subject.

"I am categorizing each observation I have made to form a consistent language so I may form a unity with my own language and can show my colony what is out there with individual classification for less confusion," Silven said as he looked over at the Markless even more giant Tursai.

(Rip Gilda and Wheke, you will be missed.)

Famen was examining the swampy terrain when what looked like a tiny eyeball poke out of the ground, staring him in the face. Famen bent down to investigate it; bad mistake. The rest of the eye thing hopped out of the ground and stuck to Famen's face with it's tongue. Famen panicked and started running around blindly with this creature attached to his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle started circling around to see what landed on her back, turning left and right, but to no avail. She laid down on the deck and accepted defeat.

Edited by Chris1488

I'm so sorry for being so dead and holding it up and stuff.}

Gilda's scales tingled at the purity of the water. How great it was to be fully hydrated. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to stay here, there seemed to be stable food supplies from examining the island. Perhaps if she stayed in the bottom of the pool then they wouldn't notice and she wouldn't have to say goodbye... At least not to Jaw...

• Like 1

"More so labeling everything I've discovered. But in a general way yes writing," Silven forgot he was flipping through his book even when his attention was on the Markless even more giant Tursai, when he looked back he was confused why he was on a different page.