Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Silven had been to concerned with his journal to really care about anything else. He didn't even sleep. Well he did, but only naps! He was slowly coming to at least a temporary cure for the disease infecting his journal, slowly he studied it, flipping page after page and making sure nothing ripped or got damaged from this disease. He soon came to a conclusion, the disease soon subsided and his journal looked to be healthy again. It seemed the disease did not like to be observed for long periods of time! Marvelous what scientific observation could do in a short time spa- wait what was this stuff near him? He looked around..Did.....Did the disease mutate? Oh dear it seemed his cure actually helped the disease to manifest into this..This... Er well mutated disease, he really needs to start naming these new objects.

• Like 1

Mud and twigs? Interesting. He didn't know such a combination would make something to float on this deadly liquid that could bring about a disease, were could you get such resources here? He decided the best way was to just ask. "Greeting..Uh.. Markless even more giant.. Tursai? I was wondering what knowledge you may have on this..Object we are using to transport through this liquid,"

"Affirmative, you see this object seems to have a great capability to transfer across the liquid, so it would be wise to learn of it to perhaps replicate it in the near future should the situation arise that it is needed," Silven quickly looked for a nice, temporarily cured page.

"That is a good alternative to gathering the resources. You don't seem to have much that could call you prey. What stage of development are you at by the way?"Silven nodded while making note of the alternative way to cross the liquid.

Edited by Mezukie

"Well that's because I am in the information branch of course! Now if I was made more for the military or exploring I'd look completely different. I am truly efficient at what I do I assure you," he puffed up his fluffy chest in pride.

The boat reaches the shore, stranding in the shallow swampy water. 

The brown, muddy ground is occasionally covered in green poisonous holes and random crystal watered ponds. Reeds are all spread around the island. 

In the distance, some huts can be seen.

Malii shakes herself out of the trance she appeared to be in and finally answers the question she was asked.

"the name's malii! nice to meet another tursai that knows more than killing!"

---

Trevor's still sleeping. Zzzz.

----

Noctimus licks Kate on the cheek and looks around at the new Island excitedly. What could be out there? Friends? Enemies? Only adventure could tell.

(Apparently Otto just inhaled the fish at some point :p )

Otto looked over the side of the boat. "Swamps! Where the most exciting yet deadly adventures take place! Hell yeh!" he said as he jumped off and faceplanted in the mud. Once he picked himself up and spat out mud, he said "I really need to work on my landing"

(Seriously though, why is Otto always faceplanting? XD Maybe he needs a buff or something to make him seem less comedic and derpy :p )