Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Trevor and Malii shared a trait in common. They both were really heavy sleepers. 

One thing they didn't have in common was Malii actually woke up.

She immediately started to think that the giant Tursai trying to eat them was a bit suspicious.

"h-hey! what do you think you're doing?" She asked, tired, angry, and confused.

Gyx walks back aboard deck, holding two seals of paper. One black with white unreadable writing, and one white with black unreadable writing. He walked over to Wallan, "Cghn ygh trghy sghmthng rghl qghk? Thghnks." He slapped the white one on Wallan's forehead, and that's the last frozen image he could see, before his vision returned to him when Gyx removed the tag. 

Niella collects enough fish for the crew, and dumps the pile on the ship.  It's enough to feed around forty people...

"There you go!"  She says cheerily, dropping Otto on top of the pile.

"Niella."  Meri says from next to the ship.  "We need....to leave."

She pauses, thinking.  "Oh yeah, the whole Things thing.  Ok!  Let's go!"

"..."

"Uh, how should I carry them?"

Otto sat on top of the pile, still clutching the fish. After a moment, he shook the water off his head. "I could have gotten the fish myself y'know!" he yelled at Niella "But atleast I don't have to catch fish for everyone now... but I'm gonna take an extra one as payment" Then Otto grabbed a fish and walked away while dragged it. (Maybe back to the crows nest? I have no idea how he's gonna get up there with two fish :p )

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Maybe back to the crows nest? I have no idea how he's gonna get up there with two fish :p )

Maybe they're flying fish.

Wallan blinks, and looks at the white seal. "What?"

He also had no idea what that whole 'Things thing' thing that giant sea monster thing was talking about, but it probably wasn't anything important. (Halp Thing no longer looks like a word)

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Malii slowly approaches the fish pile and withdraws a single eel from the large collection of little fishies. She debated eating it, it might cause happy, but mostly painful memories of a time long past. Don't know how long, but it defiantly wasn't this week. Probably. After the only person debating gave his speech about building a wall to keep the bad memories out, as they are stealing our chance to enjoy eels, enjoy hunting, and the ability to enjoy Toothtube tongue, [its a delicacy] Malii decided to listen to the random thoughts in her head eat the eel.