Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Otto felt the warm sun on his face. It felt nice after a cold night. Suddenly the boat rocked, knocking Otto on his @ss down. "What the @#$%^&*!!" he shouted as he got so rudely awakened. Infact some people on deck may have heard his irritation. Then Otto looked up, rubbing his head "Oh... it's morning. Strange, I fell like I just feel asleep a couple minutes ago"

(I seem to enjoy subtlety hitting the 4th wall XD )

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Otto felt the warm sun on his face. It felt nice after a cold night. Suddenly the boat rocked, knocking Otto on his @ss down. "What the @#$%^&*!!" he shouted as he got so rudely awakened. Infact some people on deck may have heard his irritation. Then Otto looked up, rubbing his head "Oh... it's morning. Strange, I fell like I just feel asleep a couple minutes ago"

(I seem to enjoy subtlety hitting the 4th wall XD )

(Except it wasn't minutes ago, it was multiple days.)

(*ahcoughcoughchrishackchokeewheeze*)

Niella yawns loudly, slithering out of her mouth and stretching her arms out.  She shakes out her coils, then turns to look down at the ship.  "Did I kill anyone?"  She asks jokingly.

"oh, and, uh, if i did actually kill someone, really sorry about that." 

• Like 2

~Suddenly pineapples coffee~

Kate blinked a couple times, trying to process the red blur that shoved a steaming cup of black liquid into her hands before vanishing as quickly as it appeared. What was this anyway? It smelled like coffee, so it was pretty safe to assume that's what it was. Guess it was time to see what all the fuss was about. She blew across the top of the cup a few times before taking a small sip, and then immediately recoiled and made a face. Yuck! Bleck! How could anyone drink this stuff?! It was so bitter! There was no way she was drinking a whole cup of this, but the Syndir guy said he really liked it, for whatever reason. She might as well give it to someone who'll drink it.

Kate padded up the stairs, Wiffleball still hooked in her arm, and interrupted Syndir's dramatic screaming and posing by tripping and spilling the scolding hot coffee all over the injured side of his face trotting up and offering him the cup.

• Like 1

Otto looked down at Famen. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"

Otto thought for a bit. "Maybe I should go get some breakfast. Hunting for fish in the water will wake me up better than coffee could... not like that odd masked fellow could make it all the way up here anyway". Then Otto climbed up over the railing and looked down. "I-it's not that far" he stuttered. He looked around for a rope he could swing from. Least the works in the movies. "Maybe there's a ladder I can cli-!" Otto slipped and fell. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Luckily he landed on... a cup of coffee left but the mast? "Oof!... Th-thanks for the coffee" Otto said before he passed out.

(Is he still poisoned?)

Crab would continue his merciless grip. Unless Kate or Otto showed up, in which case he would nope through the Nth Dimension the hell out of there back onto the rudely awakened Gyx's head. If it was Famen, he'd probably just tell Gyx to look after his 'pet' crab, Trevor would just do the same. Viridis would scold him, but he wouldn't be in any real danger. Angelle-- oh shoot he forgot about the voracious beast.

• Like 2

Syndir beamed in joy—no wait... that meant her inextinguishableness did not approve of his coffee—he returned to dramatically posing in despair—but then again it was coffee—but disapproval—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—coffee—disapprove—

He collapsed onto the floor.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 3

Wallan realizes that since Shadow Hands solved a problem before, they can again now!

A shadow hand comes out of the ground. It then takes Crab off Noctimus and throws the demon crab into the ocean.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Niella watches as the weird-bird-person sets down some sort of mug filled with liquid on the railing of the ship.  Was it for her?  What was it, anyways?

She leans in close to the ship, and takes a sniff of the cup.  Of course, she doesn't actually know what a cup is; making it all the more mysterious.  Maybe it was food?

Her eyes turn to the bird-person in case he's giving an explanation, but it seems he's in the middle of some sort of silly dance.  Maybe she was - hey look!  That even-smaller-than-normal-people-person was holding a mug of the same stuff!  She could ask her!

"Hey!  Small person!"  She says, waving at Kate to get her attention.

Huh? Why'd Syndir fall down? Maybe he didn't want the coffee? Well, she'd set it down here in case he changed his mind or someone else wanted it. 

It took a second to realize that the biggest sea monster was trying to talk to her. She turned toward her and crossed her arms. "I'm not small! I'm still growing!" She replied defiantly.