Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I don't remember him eating it. If only Meri came up and told everyone on the boat not to eat them. Why/how are they poisoned anyway?)

(Considering the fact that I hinted at it in an extremely obvious way, and Otto's pouncing on them, you would think at some point he would have bitten into one and would be poisoned. And Malii hasn't told the crew yet. Btw, yes, the fish are 100% poisonous to everyone. Nature's like that sometimes.)

As Meri took a closer look around the reef, he could see upon further inspection that the forest of kelp and seaweed was far larger than he thought. It was too thick to see through, but it smelled strongly of other creatures. Potentially just fish. 

• Like 1

[oh yeah. oopsies]

Malii opens her mouth to say something but before she can object Meri is too far away for him to hear her. She sighs and begins to swim back to the boat.

Edited by Youknowwho
Pupula Duplex

Meritursas patiently waits for Malii to leave.

Yup.

Still waiting.

Any second now...

Gone.

He starts frolicking around happily, wriggling and brushing through the thick seaweed to clean himself of whatever filth was still clinging on from the bird's mouth.  He was free!  Free!  He takes in huge gulps of the clean, clear water, sending some of it through his gills and swallowing the rest, washing away whatever disgusting crap he had inhaled during the group's imprisonment.  He giggles like an idiot child as he chases some of the fish around (being sure not to actually catch any) and generally acts like an embarrassment.

Thank god Niella wasn't here to see this.

• Like 5

(I should be sleeping but I don't wanna risk waiting til morning lol)

Kate looked over the small handful of treasure she had hunted and decided to show off what she had found to the others. Grabbing the two most impressive objects, the big red gem and the necklace, and bounding upstairs. She started to say something, but stopped and stared confusedly at the scene before her. It took her a moment to realize what she was seeing, but when she did, her blood ran cold.

(He hasn't technically eaten any until it's written. Also I accidentally edited the post two pages back instead of quoting it and now only 2 lines instead of 3 :/ you won't possibly have/know the original post would you (any of you)?)

Otto wrestled with the flopping fish. "Rrrrr! Making me fight for a meal huh?" Otto said with a smile "very well then" and bit down on the fish, growling as he did so. After a while, the fish started moving less and less and eventually stopped, limp like a seaweed and dead as a doornob. "Haha! Triumphant once again! Haha... ha... ah... uhh..." Otto started feeling light headed. "Oh... I really gotta drum down the excitement sometimes" He looked over at his new (kinda) prize. "Maybe if I ate more fish I'll feel better..."

(Ok now Otto has consumed some fish but please take note, he hasn't started eating it fully yet. I'll wait for someone to act on this... or let him die of poisoning, either way. I don't even think a lot of the crew like Otto anyway)

Malii approached the boat and says "hey, don't eat the fish! it's all poisonous and you will probably die if you eat it..." cheerfully before finally noticing the commotion. She decided to patiently wait, as it looked like the injured masked human wanted to say something to the other human with the messed up arm. Although the situation is quite dire, you still have to remember your manners.

"Hmm, I am not sure why. Maybe I should have let you rot in your own madness." He grabbed Dragon by her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. "If you do not learn to control it, you will repeat yourself." He said a little bit angrily, then let go of the dragon.

--

Viridis akwardly walked through the water to the crate Wiffleball and Noctimus were on. "Le-let's go... up a-as well..." She suggested and held out her claws for the two to grab onto. "Here.. b-be careful..."

• Like 1

Dragon huffed and turned away. She flew a distance before swooping down close to the water, circling a couple times and using her ice breath to make a circular platform. She curled up on it, sticking her head under a wing, and growled and grumbled a bit under her breath.

(Don't worry guys, she just needs a minute to cool off *is shot*
*multiple times*)

"W-will he be okay?" Kate managed to ask, looking at Famen pleadingly. 

• Like 4

Famen noticed a broken amulet in Kate's hand. It looked familiar to him. He quickly grabbed his journal and flipped to a page dubbed Life Giving Amulet. It matched Kate's amulet perfectly, she even had a red gem! On death, revives the wearer. Perfect. "Kate, I'm gonna need that." Famen said, pointing at the necklace and gem she was holding.

Edited by Chris1488
Kate, not Syndir...

(Um, actually, quite some time ago, Syndir gave Dragon that broken necklace when they first met so she wouldn't take his hand, and long story short Kate is holding it right now along with a red gem. To save time tho I'll just act like Famen looked up at Kate when she asked him the question, saw the broken amulet, yadda yadda yadda.)

Kate had no idea how the treasure she found would help, but she didn't question it and handed the two trinkets to the captain. She really, really hoped he would be okay. It's hard to find willing servants these days; you usually have to break them first.

• Like 2

Otto's headache got worse over time and his vision began to blur. (I don't even know if Otto has suffered insanity yet but if the poison doesn't kill him, he's in for quite a ride. And to think we just saved Jaw from poison. Speaking of which, @DwerBomb what's Jaw up to?)

Edited by DragonMage156
Double post -_- Double post -_-

(HURR)

Famen took the necklace and gem from Kate. The gem glowed ruby red when Famen took it in his left hand (Fuel). He proceeded to fix the gem into place. Famen carefully placed the necklace around Syndir's neck. "...please work...please..." Famen was muttering under his breath. He took a step back and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle approached Otto. Was something wrong?

(What does Angelle even look like? Is she one of those sheep/hearding dog looking breeds?)

Otto held his head. This fish really doesn't wanna work with me today, huh. He kinda wished her could cough it up but he wasn't sea sick and his stomach was like steal. Then he looked up and saw Angelle come over. Atleast... it looked like her.