Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"I honestly doubt that the pelican will be damaged in the slightest by the cannon. But the ammo is right there." Famen said to Otto, pointing to the pile of coconades next to the cannon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle continues to sit in the cannon.

"Oh relax, ice beak. I am not taking them from you. I asked you, where did you get them from. Who knows what creature has been guarding those." Cinis told Dragon.

---

Viridis was glad to have helped Kate. She turned back around and saw Crab pointing a gun at Famen! "SNIPPY CREATURE!" She yelled and put her claws on her thighs.

52 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Angelle continues to sit in the cannon.

(What the f*ck Angelle XD)

"Aha!" Otto runs over and tries to pick one up. He managed to carry it but with difficulty.

(I seriously don't know if Angelle is really in the cannon or not XD)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(Oh there's no typo there DM)

(Oh I must have read that earlier message wrong XD)

Before Otto could put the coconade in the cannon, he noticed Angelle casually sitting in the canon, panting.

"Angelle? What are you doing in there? I need to reload!"

• Like 2

"YOU SEE FAMEN, THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO FULFILL MY DESTINY AS A LEADER. STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM AS A SIMPLE CREW MEMBER, I HAVE OBTAINED THE TRUST OF ALL CREW MEMBERS, AND GAINED THE KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY FOR THIS RESPONSIBILITY. NOW I HAVE CALLED MYSELF THE CAPTAIN, WHICH WE HOPE IS OK FOR YOU. IF NOT DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL GET USED TO IT"

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

"YOU SEE FAMEN, THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO FULFILL MY DESTINY AS A LEADER. STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM AS A SIMPLE CREW MEMBER, I HAVE OBTAINED THE TRUST OF ALL CREW MEMBERS, AND GAINED THE KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY FOR THIS RESPONSIBILITY. NOW I HAVE CALLED MYSELF THE CAPTAIN, WHICH WE HOPE IS OK FOR YOU. IF NOT DO NOT WORRY, YOU WILL GET USED TO IT"

(I can't help but read that in ZIM's voice XD)

• Like 2

"I'm not telling you, because you'll take it, and it's mine. It's all mine! MINE MINE MINE!" Dragon's claws tensed, digging into the pile, and her tail twitched angrily. Something seemed... off about her.

Spoiler

Excerpt from "Dragons, Dragons, and more Dragons" Vol. 264:

"... It is better for a dragon to amass their horde gradually, building up their mound a few pieces at a time over an extended period. If a dragon were to come across a large amount of treasure all at once, it is likely that the sudden, strong surge of greed would drive them into madness and paranoia, lashing out at anyone near and forcing them into seclusion where their insanity and delusions would only worsen. Dragons will be nearly impossible to reason with in this state.
While this kind of reaction is typical, some dragons don't appear to be plagued by this problem. Observation seems to dictate that relatively younger, less mature dragons are more likely to succumb to the madness than older, wiser dragons, but it is not conclusive at this point.
In large, tight-knit families or herds of dragons, the method of dealing with this is fairly universal. The strongest of the group will be called to intervene, and the inflicted one will be restrained while their horde is scattered into the ocean or a pit, anywhere that is out of sight and out of reach. The inflicted one will then continue to be contained until the madness has passed, which may take anywhere from a day to several years depending on how far they succumbed. It may be decided that it would be better to leave the maddened one to their own devices depending on the situation and how big or close the heard is. 
If you, as a human, stumble upon a dragon you suspect to be in this state, do not approach or try to intervene
. Even the tiniest breeds of dragons can be extremely violent and dangerous in this state of insanity. If you value your life, limbs, face, and other such body parts, leave the intervention to other dragons and stay away..."

• Like 6

"Now is not the time to be taken over by greed, little child. Look where we are, all this treasure will not matter if you do not live to keep it!" Cinis growled, trying to speak some sense into her.

---

"Look at... me when I speak to you!" Viridis said to Crab like an angry mom.

• Like 1

"NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, SOMETHING DOES FEEL...DIFFERENT...BUT ALAS! WE CAN'T STAY HERE WAITING FOR THE BIRD TO DIGEST US! WE NEED TO FIND A WAY OUT! WHERE IS OUR BOAT CARRIER? THE BIG SNAKE?"

Edited by DwerBomb

Silven sat up and looked around. Now that his fur was cured he could go back to... Wait....What was he doing before? he scratched his head in thought. Ok so the rapid hugging ended up here, he did another hug for the Markless creature, his fur was ruined then cured... You know he really had an eventful day. So much so he fell down and just went to sleep. He'll deal with it when he wakes back up.

She cackles, swinging again with one of her claws. Meri is sent spiraling through the water. "Why do you try? I'm going to kill you, small one." She opens her claws to reveal twitching rows of teeth inside. Meritursas has been swept away far enough to make an escape, if he takes this chance.

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 1