Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Gyx tries to examine the situation, but can't. He knew alot about ocean monsters, but bird monsters are a different story. He flipped through his spellbook, to see if anything could get through this situation.

Read in Zim's tone of voice for full experiende

"YOU KNOW, GILDA...I'VE BEEN THINKING, YOU HAVE BEEN VERY NICE TO ME. GIVING ME FOOD, EXPECIALLY THOSE TASTY EGGS!

BUT THE TIME HAS COME.

I, JAW THE SHARX, AM GOING TO TAKE CONTROL OVER THE SHIP. I AM YOUR NEW CAPTAIN NOW. DO NOT WORRY, I WILL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT. MY CREW DESERVES THE BEST TREATMENT."

He stops for a moment

"ALTHOUGH, FAMEN DOES DESERVE A ROLE OF IMPORTANCE. YES...VICE CAPTAIN WILL BE. ALONG WITH GILDA."

He gesticulates 

"THANKS TO YOUR SERVICE, WE SHALL TAKE OVER THE SEA. WE WILL BE IN CONTROL! THE SEAAA SHALL BE OURSSSS."

*clenches his fist*

"SHARX, WHALES, TURSAI WILL FEAR OUR SHIP! THEY SHALL ALL BOW FOR ME! PRAY FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIVES AS I DECIDE THEIR FAITH!

STATUES WILL BE BUILT FOR ME! JAW, RULER OF THE SEA! BRINGER OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION!"

He laughs manically

"THE WORLD IS MINE! 

MIIIIIINEEEEE!!!  WHAHAHAHAHA!"

image.png
Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 6

(Oh cool, ONI forum background. Don't think it belongs here though...)

"Yeah, the crank should probably work by the time we're out of this...thing. Cause, it works on the table, but it does shoot off a bit of fire while doing it. So that won't mean good things for you if I were to try right now." Famen said, walking over to Tiny Trevor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaw was acting weird. Angelle decided the best course of action was to bap her face into Jaw's leg.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

"Wait, that's just it! Jaw, you wanna steer this ship? How about towards the opening of this feather brain's mouth and attack it from there" Then Otto thought on effective ways he could attack. I could go bad sh*t crazy on him with my claws and teeth he thought, but his flubber may be too thick to get my teeth around. Otto crossed his arms and thought for a moment. Then his eyes set on the cannon. "Oh now we're talking" he said, rubbing his hand together.

• Like 1

*shivering in a fetal position intensifies*

~~~~~

*paddling intensifies*

(I guess you could say Dragon is in some

Deep trouble now!

Get it? Cause she's in a large body of water? Hehehehe kill me)

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

~~~~~

*paddling intensifies*

Deep trouble now!

~~~~~

*paddling intensifies*

Deep trouble now!

*doublepost intensifies*

7 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

~~~~~

*paddling intensifies*

Deep trouble now!

~~~~~

*paddling intensifies*

Deep trouble now!

*doublepost intensifies*

1 hour ago, Battal said:

*doublepost intensifies*

*doublepost intensifies*

*hissing "kill meeeeeee" intensifies*

1 hour ago, Battal said:

*doublepost intensifies*

*doublepost intensifies*

*hissing "kill meeeeeee" intensifies*

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Reveal hidden contents

Read in Zim's tone of voice for full experiende

"SHARX, WHALES, TURSAI WILL FEAR OUR SHIP! THEY SHALL ALL BOW FOR ME! PRAY FOR THEIR MISERABLE LIVES AS I DECIDE THEIR FAITH!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

[And to answer your other question. Noctimus really really needs help. He's freezing, and of course, water.

I do not enjoy torturing the baby, I just want to get people motivated to help the widdle nightmare puppy

p M p]

• Like 2

Famen immediately jumped up in alarm. He hated stepping on puppies. "OmigodNoctimusI'msosorryc'mereareyouhurtomigod." Famen said, picking up Noctimus. He started petting Noctimus with his left arm, strangely making him feel better.

(Also, why is Malii crying and running away?) Ninja'd

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(Also, why is Malii crying and running away?)

(Because Jaw was threatening to make all Tursai bow down before him and beg for mercy.

And to Toast, so you're basically trying to get people to help Noctimus like I'm trying to get Viridis to give Kate her blanket back but SHE ISN'T PICKING UP ON THE HINTS *COUGH COUGH HACK*)

While Malii is running away, she spots Dragon, who is still trying and failing to catch up to the ship. Just keep swimming~ Just keep swimming~ Just keep swimming swimming swimming...

• Like 6

Malii stares at the dragon for a few seconds thinking about what she should do. 

She helps Dragon back up onto the boat. If she made a bunch of friends, the insane orange fish man wouldn't be allowed to enslave her!

---

Noctimus started to shiver rapidly and whine again.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

Famen quickly realized that he'd been soaking wet from retrieving Angelle. "OmigodI'msosorryNoctimushereletmehelp." Famen said, quickly setting Noctimus down and lifting up his sleeve again, revealing the cut from earlier, still slightly dripping with nightmare fuel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle blankly stared at Jaw. ◐つ◑

Edited by Chris1488
double post double post
  • Like 4