Jaw turns to Gyx

"NOOOOOO"

He screams again

Now

Jaw crawls to the edge of the boat and pukes down in the water 

(Wasnt there a storm coming Btw?)

• Like 1

Battal    9,884

(Storm's still in the distance.  Gonna let YKW introduce his character, then it'll hit.)

DragonMage156    26,065
2 hours ago, Battal said:

"And every time I introduce myself to someone, I list off my base character traits!"

sarcasm

(I needed to put something else in the sentence so I went with some bullsh*t filler (like I always do -_- )

DwerBomb    6,113

The shadows have been left behind on the island. They roar angrily at the ship as its leaving.

-------------

Jaw turns to Gilda with teary eyes, puk-y mouth and sweaty face.

Yeah he's not really good looking right now 

Battal    9,884

Meritursas forges onward, towards the horizon.  The sun is still high in the sky, and the storm is still just a flicker of thunder in the distance.  He breathes a sigh of relief as cool water rushes into his dried-out gills.  He's tempted to just let go of the ship and plunge deep into the calm waters, but he has a feeling that wouldn't go down too well with the crew.  And the sooner they got away from the island, the better.

YouKnowWho    7,693

Except the waters didn't seem all that calm. Meritursas could see a Tursai slightly bigger then himself rapidly swimming towards him.

---

"I'm good, thank you." Trevor said, looking down at Meritursas. "HEY! IS THE CRANK THINGAMABOB FINISHED SPARKING?"

• Like 1

Battal    9,884

Meritursas is unaware of the Tursai headed towards him.  "I am unsure."  He tells Trevor.  "Perhaps we should first attempt to use it on someone a little less...vulnerable...than you..."

Suddenly, he tastes something in the water.  It's that of an unfamiliar Tursai.  A Hunter.  It is getting stronger by the second.  He peeks under the surface just as his aggressor reaches him.

YouKnowWho    7,693

The Tursai stopped right in front of him, and a childish voice called out.

"let them go!"

This would of been much more threatening if the Tursai didn't look much younger then Meri, and if it's voice was actually, y'know, threatening. 

• Like 1

Battal    9,884

Meritursas stares at the Tursai in complete confusion.  It was clearly still little more than a larvae; what was it doing out here?

He's too busy looking at it blankly to reply.

YouKnowWho    7,693

"oh! you can talk! i thought i was talking with a mute! anyway, just leave the humans alone or i'll have to take drastic measures, okay?" The Tursai said, smiling slightly.

Battal    9,884

"I'm not going to leave...so you can attack them yourself."  Meritursas growls.  "get out...of here."

YouKnowWho    7,693

"attack? what? i'm not going to attack them. i'm stopping you from eating the humans on the ship! what else would i be doing? if i wanted to attack the ship i would of done so already." The Tursai says, tilting it's head in curiosity.

YouKnowWho    7,693

"when i eat you for pointing out the cliché, it won't be a misunderstanding."

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 3

Battal    9,884

Meritursas growls again.  "I'm not stupid.  these humans are under my protection.  now go, or I will take drastic measures."

YouKnowWho    7,693

The Tursai backs up slightly. "oh! under your protection? you have made friends with the humans? is there one named Jakob on board?" It says, completely ignoring the warning.

Battal    9,884

Meritursas pauses, wracking his head.  Jakob?  Maybe one of them was...he tried to remember what they called eachother...the small furry thing was Famime?  No, he was pretty sure that wasn't human...what was the cowardly one's name again?

"i...don't know."  He replies awkwardly.

Edited by Battal
  • Like 1

DwerBomb    6,113

Jaw lifts his head slightly

Great. Now he was hallucinating other giant sea snakes.

He sighs and pukes again 

• Like 1