Recommended Posts

DwerBomb    6,113

Earlier

Jaw turns to Gyx

"NOOOOOO"

He screams again

Now

Jaw crawls to the edge of the boat and pukes down in the water 

(Wasnt there a storm coming Btw?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

(Storm's still in the distance.  Gonna let YKW introduce his character, then it'll hit.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,065
2 hours ago, Battal said:

"And every time I introduce myself to someone, I list off my base character traits!"

sarcasm

(I needed to put something else in the sentence so I went with some bullsh*t filler (like I always do -_- )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,113

The shadows have been left behind on the island. They roar angrily at the ship as its leaving.

-------------

Jaw turns to Gilda with teary eyes, puk-y mouth and sweaty face.

Yeah he's not really good looking right now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

Meritursas forges onward, towards the horizon.  The sun is still high in the sky, and the storm is still just a flicker of thunder in the distance.  He breathes a sigh of relief as cool water rushes into his dried-out gills.  He's tempted to just let go of the ship and plunge deep into the calm waters, but he has a feeling that wouldn't go down too well with the crew.  And the sooner they got away from the island, the better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

Except the waters didn't seem all that calm. Meritursas could see a Tursai slightly bigger then himself rapidly swimming towards him.

---

"I'm good, thank you." Trevor said, looking down at Meritursas. "HEY! IS THE CRANK THINGAMABOB FINISHED SPARKING?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

Meritursas is unaware of the Tursai headed towards him.  "I am unsure."  He tells Trevor.  "Perhaps we should first attempt to use it on someone a little less...vulnerable...than you..."

Suddenly, he tastes something in the water.  It's that of an unfamiliar Tursai.  A Hunter.  It is getting stronger by the second.  He peeks under the surface just as his aggressor reaches him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

The Tursai stopped right in front of him, and a childish voice called out.

"let them go!"

This would of been much more threatening if the Tursai didn't look much younger then Meri, and if it's voice was actually, y'know, threatening. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

Meritursas stares at the Tursai in complete confusion.  It was clearly still little more than a larvae; what was it doing out here?

He's too busy looking at it blankly to reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

"oh! you can talk! i thought i was talking with a mute! anyway, just leave the humans alone or i'll have to take drastic measures, okay?" The Tursai said, smiling slightly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

"I'm not going to leave...so you can attack them yourself."  Meritursas growls.  "get out...of here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

"attack? what? i'm not going to attack them. i'm stopping you from eating the humans on the ship! what else would i be doing? if i wanted to attack the ship i would of done so already." The Tursai says, tilting it's head in curiosity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

"when i eat you for pointing out the cliché, it won't be a misunderstanding."

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

Meritursas growls again.  "I'm not stupid.  these humans are under my protection.  now go, or I will take drastic measures."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7,693

The Tursai backs up slightly. "oh! under your protection? you have made friends with the humans? is there one named Jakob on board?" It says, completely ignoring the warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,884

Meritursas pauses, wracking his head.  Jakob?  Maybe one of them was...he tried to remember what they called eachother...the small furry thing was Famime?  No, he was pretty sure that wasn't human...what was the cowardly one's name again?

"i...don't know."  He replies awkwardly.

Edited by Battal
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6,113

Jaw lifts his head slightly

Great. Now he was hallucinating other giant sea snakes.

He sighs and pukes again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now