Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(That's why it's a noise, he's never heard crying before so he's curious) Silven watched the Markless crab who seemed to know how to deal with the noise. Interesting device, perhaps it is one of many that this Markless crab has. He sat down and starred at the little Markless creature, or more importantly the device. He brought out his journal and tried to sketch a drawing of said device.

Jaw puts his paws on his face. He turns to Gilda with terror in his eyes.

"M-MONSTERS. EVERYTHING. HORRIBLE. THINGS. SHADOWS. THEY WHISPER. ALL WEIRD SHAPE AND COLOUR. ALL WEIRD, ALL WEIRD ALL WEIRD."

bad trip.png

"WHAT IS HAPPENING???"

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 11

(Let's just say we got the flowers already and just start moving everyone onto the ship.)

Dragon saw that the wooden floaty thing was in the water now, and deduced that the big sea monster must be trying to set off again. Splashing into the water, she made her way to the side of the boat. She was trying to pull herself up onto the deck, but it wasn't going well. Her front claws were up on the edge of the deck, but she couldn't get a good foothold with her back ones, so they kept sliding back down and splashing into the ocean. Thin layers of ice were starting to form on her back legs. (Have you ever seen a dog that was trying to get on a couch or chair but was just a liiiittle too small to make it? This is kinda like that.)

• Like 5

With enough flowers Wheke and Kate headed back to Jaw. "Now we need to go to the reef."

----

Gilda nods. "You'll be fine Jaw. Can you help me get him onto the ship?" Gilda could feel herself drying out as well, she'd have to talk to the winged lizard... 

• Like 1

Otto was looking for food in the kitchen area (does the ship have a kitchen?). Ugh, I'm so hungry I could eat a whole dragon right now. Then the boat tilted. Whoa! Otto stumbled and fell. Then some cookies fell and landed around him. He looked at them with disgust ...Ugh, cookies. I guess it's better than nothing.

(Lol idk)

• Like 1

Meritursas picks up Jaw, Gilda, and Wheke, and sets them down on deck.  Finally, they could be underwa -

Wait, where's the captain?

eh, they could leave without him

He flops his head down on the sand in exhaustion and boredom.  Ughhhhhh.

(can we just say they're on the boat and be done with it)

(seriously, this mansion island is gonna give me an aneurysm)

Edited by Battal

Viridis saw that everyone made their way over to the ship, and thought that she should do the same. As she walked to it she remembered that Tiny Trevor was on her head. "Oh right! Scaled-down Trevor! How... do you feel currently?" She asked him.

---

Cinis saw everyone go for the ship that he pushed over. Meritursas looked quite miserable on the sand there, so he thought he would have a chat. "What are you doing, Tursai? Is there something awry?"

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

ocean.gif

the flawlessness of this loop literally shocked me

Meri nods, then wriggles back into the water.  FINALLY, they were going to leave.  He had scraped off what felt like half the carapace on his belly from all this land-crawling.  He floats up to the ship and bites down gently on the back of the vessel, tilting it slightly backwards to make it easier to carry.  Then, he starts swishing his tail back and forth, gradually picking up speed until they're finally leaving the island behind.  Thank god.

Meritursail is back in business!

• Like 2

"You are in luck. It looks as if your captain is also ready to depart." Cinis says. "Right. I shall observe from the skies, and tag along if you do not mind." he spread his wings as fire rushed in between them, and flew into the sky.