Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Syndir leaned upright and put his hand into the air. "Mr. Captain sir. Hey, captain sir. I don't know a whole lot about boats, but if a storm is coming doesn't that mean we shouldn't set sail...?"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Ok you clearly don't get it so I'll try using smaller words, I'm not a bad person, I'm an otter!"

(Ftfy)

The shadow creatures are getting more numerous. 

As Jaw looks around in panic, sweating, the creatures get closer, then retreat, as if they were playing with their prey before attacking... (the reference is real!)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, DwerBomb said:

(the reference is real!)

(All I can think of is Finding Nemo but I'm probably wrong XD)

"Man, all this really nips my side" then Otto jerked back "Ow! Something is really nipping my side!" Then Otto pulled out the crab he had captured earlier. "You!" Otto was planning to eat this crab earlier but now looking at him flailing and trying to pinch the otter even more, Otto was kinda put off "Fine! I don't like crab meat anyway!" then Otto threw the crab overboard back into the ocean with his brethren.

Then he turned back to Noctimus. "See?... Not a bad person... just a different way for showing kindness. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna loot the kitchen for some snacks."

Edited by DragonMage156

24 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(All I can think of is Finding Nemo but I'm probably wrong XD)

(nah was referencing Wiffleball?'s side subplot)

"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE SHADOWS"

He shivers. Viridis could also feel by touch that Jaw's skin was hot, revealing he has a fever

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 2

"Shadows? That sounds... familiar. Do they talk?" Viridis asked. 

(Also she kinda can't feel temperature differences with her claws, otherwise she'd probably be going "AAAAAHHH" since she held one near Cinis's magma body for too long )

• Like 1

Silven watched the marked one go, figured that since he had no clue what they were talking about he wouldn't be much help. Instead he heard some noise from the object in the liquid around the terrain so he decided to go check that out. he walked to the edge of the terrain then used his wings to fly onto the object. Looking around he noticed a.. well a.. markless little creature that seemed to be making the noise. He walked over to it. "Why hello there little markless creature why are you making a loud noise?" he asked as his attention was on the little markless creature and ignored his surroundings.

• Like 1

Crab looked irritated at the crying Noctimus. He pulled out a pacifier, appeared next to Noctimus, and lightly shoved it in the tiny pup's mouth. THAT oughta shut lil' baby right up. He then reappeared back on top of Gyx's head, and fell back to sleep, covering his face with his pincers.

Edited by wxps350