CloakofCrow    94

Turner emerges from the cargo hold after organizing his stuff inside. He peers over the edge at Meritursas, "Sir, Famen is not on board the ship at the moment. Shall we wait for him and whomever else is not yet here?"

Battal    9,884

Meritursas shrugs, pushing the ship into the water with a final shove.  "I will place...them on the vessel...when they arrive."

Chris1448    13,042

Famen continues down the path with Wiffleball?, the potato, the dead snake, and Noctimus. He kept wondering what Wiffleball? could be looking at in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle circled Turner, examining him further.

Edited by Chris1488

CloakofCrow    94

"I recognize you as sir Famen's dog, what might your name be?" (Idk if it has a tag or something with its name on it)

The drone found Famen, Wiffleball?, and Noctimus easily. "Sir, the ship is departing. Do you know where you're going?"

Chris1448    13,042

"Oh, hey Turner. Yeah, the path is pretty straightforward. I'll be there soon." Famen said to the drone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle doesn't have a name tag. She barked twice in response.

CloakofCrow    94

Unfortunately Turner didn't have a translation for dogs. He extended a cold metal hand to awkwardly pet the dog.

"Very well, I will see you soon." The drone returns to Turner.

Dara999    1,825

"I need some help picking flowers. Then I need to go out to sea to help one of the crew!"

DwerBomb    6,113

The shadow creature Jaw was observing disappeared.

His expression suddenly changes

"NOT...FEELING TOO WELL."

He looks worried, turning his head left and right. 

• Like 1

Chris1448    13,042

The drone had no damages and continued flying back to Turner

~~~~~~~~~~

Famen reached the group and put Wiffleball? and the potato on deck. "What's wrong with Jaw?" Famen asked, kneeling down to Jaw with the dead snake still around his neck.

Edited by Chris1488

MenaAthena    10,300

"Well, I could try to help." Kate responded somewhat hesitantly. Flowers were bright and colorful. They shouldn't be hard even for her to find. She was just afraid that she might get lost again. "Would you happen to know where to look?"

DragonMage156    26,065

"Hm?" Otto turned when he heard a shriek. He saw someone trying to hide in a corner. It looked like a shadow. Otto remembers those shadow creatures from his earlier day exploring the islands. However this one didn't look threatening or deformed like the one's he's encountered before. Otto walked up to the little shadow creature. "Y'know, I almost thought you were one of them shadow creatures of Maxwell's... I probably would have attacked you if you were" Otto chuckled a bit "But don't worry, I'm no warmonger"

CloakofCrow    94
6 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

The drone had no damages and continued flying back to Turner

(Okie)

The drone locked back into Turner and the robot greeted his master as he returned, "I must ask you some questions when we are finished here." Turner inspected Jaw and the snake. "I know how to make antivenom." He stated.

DwerBomb    6,113

Jaw points at the snake around Famen's neck

"AH! NOW...YOU NO BITE ANYMORE...AHAH!"

( @CloakofCrow the snake doesn't work for antivenom, as this is blue poison, not the regular poison. For the blue antivenom they need a blue jellyfish)

Edited by DwerBomb

wxps350    277

Gyx took his successfully translated summoning book. It was translated into a language he could speak to summon creatures from an outer dimension. Might as well give it a quick test.

Gyx poured some grey sand on the floor of the boat, and drew it into a pentagram. He then flipped to the chapter of cantrip summons, and cleared his throat, before shouting

" Lo, the one-legged bird, I summon thee!"

The purple sand glew, and merged into a single formform; A tiny, extremely deformed ostrich, wobbling on just one leg. Crabs eyes widened. That was the first time his co-master spoke like the other ones.

• Like 2

YouKnowWho    7,693

Noctimus shivers and whines. This thing was still really really scary. What did "warmonger" even mean? Noctimus bets it means "nice person" and this thing was not a "nice person."