Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

The shadows roared with laughter at Wiffleball?'s plight, creating a chorus of mocking, awful howls. One of the shadows lunged forwards and ripped into Wiffleball?'s side with its jaws, causing him to squeal in pain. Encouraged by his screams, others quickly followed suit, biting and slicing at his exposed flank, never ceasing their sadistic laughter. Sticky black fuel began pooling onto the sand.

• Like 1

Turner walked to the manor and began collecting the crates full of his spare parts. Time warps because he can't make it in one trip and narrating it is boring. He also brings some of the spare food from the manor otherwise it would have been wasted.

Syndir reached down to retrieve yet another seashell when is he noticed one in particular. It was a shiny deep blue and it glistened in the sunlight. It was the first he saw to have both a different shape and color. It looked really special.

He shrugged and left it.

• Like 4

"Wgh cghtn't lghv yght! Whrgh's Crghb?" Gyx looked around. He swore Crab had been sitting in the sandcastle that Syndir made, along with like 20 other crabs, but now, not a single one was in sight. He glared over at the newly arrived otter. "Dghd ygh ght Crghb?" He asked, leaning over the pirate otter.

(Where was Gyx this whole time?)

"Hm?" Otto turned and saw someone towering over him "Oh hey, I haven't seen you around here yet? Are you new here or-"

Then Gyx asked Otto a question.

"Huh?"

Gyx repeated his question.

"I can't understand you. Something about cr-gibs?"

Otto looked at where Gyx was pointing. "Oh that... well it's a long story so I'll give you the short version: I was hungry, wanted some food, they attacked me, I fought back, they retreated to the ocean. Simple as that" Otto crossed his arms "Don't worry, I'm sure they're just fine."

Otto's belly rumbled. "Oh yeah, I haven't actually eaten anything yet. Well as soon as I get a fire going, I can cook up what I caught earlier"

Jaw grabs the air 

He has lost it

[To clarify, Jaw has been bitten by the blue snake in their fight. The blue snakes, called sea snakes, have venom that gives hallucinations. At first the effects are just colourful things and shape changes, it also relaxes the victim. But after the first phase...

the BAD TRIP happens.]

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Syndir reached down to retrieve yet another seashell when is he noticed one in particular. It was a shiny deep blue and it glistened in the sunlight. It was the first he saw to have both a different shape and color. It looked really special.

He shrugged and left it.

*dragon bursts through a wall* "DID SOMEONE SAY SHINY?!?!??!!??!!!?" *swallows shell by accident*

11 hours ago, Dara999 said:

"I think he might be getting sick... We need a doctor..." Gilda actually looks concerned for her friend. 

*Syndir bursts through a wall* "DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR A WITCHDOCTOR??!?!! Er, shaman. Close enough." *throws tikis at*

• Like 8

"i am happy...you have chosen to continue."  Meritursas says, sounding relieved.  "if we set off fast...enough, we should be able to outrun the storm."

"i will be...ah...more careful this time."

While walking off the path, the blue snake that attacked Jaw lunged itself at Famen. He quickly stabbed it with his knife before the snake could attack him. Famen threw the now dead snake around his shoulder for dinner later. Famen continues to wait for Wiffleball? and Noctimus' side plot to conclude. Famen keeps looking for Noctimus and Wiffleball.

Edited by Chris1488
ded snake again
  • Like 2

Wheke stops being useless and heads over to Jaw, the sharx was sick? "Whats the matter?"

"Jaw's getting sick, hes acting weird..."

Wheke looks at the sharx. He was buried in sand, that was obviously the issue. "Well he seems to have a bad case of buried-itis oh and possibly poisoning."

"Poison?!"

"Yeah, it happens in the islands."

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

I wanna draw something for this and animate it but my drawing pen is out of battery. I cry}

(You could make two perspectives; one looking on from the outside and the other being what jaw is seeing :3)

• Like 1

"Buried-itis? That sounds like a bad disease." Cinis looked over to see there was indeed a creature trapped in the sand. "Oh. Allow me to assist." he said and plucked Jaw out of the sand by his head fin. He raised him to his eyes to inspect him better, and squinted them. "Hmm. Your eyes have a sort of similarity to mine, diseased one." Cinis said.

• Like 3

"How do we fix him?" Gilda didnt want Jaw to die of poison!

"Well this looks like a blue snake bite if i remember what the Yarrctopus said correctly..." What did we need... Wheke runs over to the masked man. "Hey!"

2 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(You could make two perspectives; one looking on from the outside and the other being what jaw is seeing :3)

Thats what i was going to do}

• Like 2